You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Does anyone want a donk for their team?

manxman2manxman2 Member Posts: 12
edited September 2012 in Team Talk
Hi, are there any teams out there that are looking for new recruits to clean the toilets and be the general whipping boy. I offered my services to SummerJade but she said she had enough menials in her team. :-(

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Does anyone want a donk for their team?:
    Hi, are there any teams out there that are looking for new recruits to clean the toilets and be the general whipping boy. I offered my services to SummerJade but she said she had enough menials in her team. :-(
    Posted by manxman2
    Hi Manxman.
    TPT (Team Poker Titans) have a spot if your interested.
  • Options
    manxman2manxman2 Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Does anyone want a donk for their team?:
    In Response to Does anyone want a donk for their team? : Hi Manxman. TPT (Team Poker Titans) have a spot if your interested.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Hi Trev,
    Thanks for this i have sent you a message asking for details
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Does anyone want a donk for their team?:
    In Response to Re: Does anyone want a donk for their team? : Hi Trev, Thanks for this i have sent you a message asking for details
    Posted by manxman2
    Hi Manxman.
    I have replied to your PM.

If there is anything else you need to know or don't understand, please ask on the TPT Thread.

Welcome.
  • Options
    SummerjadeSummerjade Member Posts: 129
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Does anyone want a donk for their team?:
    Posted by manxman2
    hi manxman, see trev has snapped u up, u were welcome to join legends i told u to go look on forum n pick a team then post if u wanted in - i didnt say u were not welcome on ours we would of loved to have u n i was hoping ud look on our page n ask there but nevermind when u get fed up in tpt try again lol xx