You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Horse's 27/9 4:15 Newmarket

ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
edited September 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
4:15 Newmarket Goldolphin hold the keys to this race with the 1st 2 in the betting, and looking at them both i would be very much in the favour of LOST IN THE MOMENT (2nd string on betting and jockey bookings).
Although there has to be a concern over this trip (only won as far as 1m 3f) but has been twice placed at this trip in group 2's (listed race today).
The form of last race is solid and beat today's other goldolphin horse cavalryman by 3 3/4l and today getting 3lb too, so should have no problem in beaten this horse again today.

The only horse that worries me in this race is THE BERLING, as i think this horse has been crying out for race at this trip.

Recap LOST IN THE MOMENT 7/2  £7.00 win

LOST IN THE MOMENT
         THE BERLING                     75p r/fcast  75r/exacta

Total Stake £10.00

Gl all if betting today.

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,324
    edited September 2012
    Hi ms tree

I agree with you but leaving this race alone as Bin suroor at the Newmarket OPpen day gave Cavalryman as his horse to follow for the rest of season. My heart says Lost in Moment but I cant risk going against Trainer. 

Father v 
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    My tips for today at Newmarket

Archellino 20-1 2.35 and Ela's Diamond 12-1 3.10, if it retains anything from its 2 year old days it will walk this.

Having said that I have been banging on about Sohar for weeks now and it looks like that is going to also run in the 3-10. 100-1 shot !!!!! It has been entered and withdrawn more times than it has run in its life this season and I was sure its next race was going to give it a win. However up against it in this listed race and I just wonder if it is entered just to give it a blow. Having a very small bet , watching brief and then lumping on next time.
  • Options
    cleansweepcleansweep Member Posts: 598
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Horse's 27/9 4:15 Newmarket:
    4:15 Newmarket Goldolphin hold the keys to this race with the 1st 2 in the betting, and looking at them both i would be very much in the favour of LOST IN THE MOMENT (2nd string on betting and jockey bookings). Although there has to be a concern over this trip (only won as far as 1m 3f) but has been twice placed at this trip in group 2's (listed race today). The form of last race is solid and beat today's other goldolphin horse cavalryman by 3 3/4l and today getting 3lb too, so should have no problem in beaten this horse again today. The only horse that worries me in this race is THE BERLING, as i think this horse has been crying out for race at this trip. Recap LOST IN THE MOMENT 7/2  £7.00 win                    LOST IN THE MOMENT          THE BERLING                     75p r/fcast  75r/exacta Total Stake £10.00 Gl all if betting today.
    Posted by ms-tree
    Berling will relish the extra distance and I fully expect the exciting grey to run a great race but I remember Royal Ascot a few years ago when the jockey gave Berling too much to do and he finished a fast finishing fifth behind Caucus in  fourth.
    Both were originally trained by John Dunlop but the Normandie Stud took their horses away to John Gosden and have been very successful with the likes of Duncan Samual Fallen Idol Tropical beat etc etc.
    I know Berling is running well at home but this is a very tricky race I would probably add Caucus to your selections and maybe add a tricast to your combination forecast.
    noone will cheer louder than me if Berling streaks home in front!
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,241
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Horse's 27/9 4:15 Newmarket:
    4:15 Newmarket Goldolphin hold the keys to this race with the 1st 2 in the betting, and looking at them both i would be very much in the favour of LOST IN THE MOMENT (2nd string on betting and jockey bookings). Although there has to be a concern over this trip (only won as far as 1m 3f) but has been twice placed at this trip in group 2's (listed race today). The form of last race is solid and beat today's other goldolphin horse cavalryman by 3 3/4l and today getting 3lb too, so should have no problem in beaten this horse again today. The only horse that worries me in this race is THE BERLING, as i think this horse has been crying out for race at this trip. Recap LOST IN THE MOMENT 7/2  £7.00 win                    LOST IN THE MOMENT          THE BERLING                     75p r/fcast  75r/exacta Total Stake £10.00 Gl all if betting today.
    Posted by ms-tree
    GL - Decided to go for it myself
    Back (Bet For)OddsStakeProfit
    Newm 27th Sep
    Lost In The MomentWIN 4.4£3.50£11.90
  • Options
    UkjoeUkjoe Member Posts: 1,291
    edited September 2012
    I agree

Lost in the Moment
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited September 2012
    id a tenner e/w on elas diamond meself after the post put it up ah well
  • Options
    ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
    edited September 2012
    That didn't go so well, horrid ride on LOST IN THE MOMENT, but i think the 4th MARTYR can be taken out of the race is a positve.

MARTYR is in the Cesarewitch on 13th October, and of a rating of 96 could be bang there.

Ooooo well teach me for betting outside SATURDAY's lol

Gl if having bet today (i might look at tomorrow's racing later as it is on c4).
  • Options
    cleansweepcleansweep Member Posts: 598
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Horse's 27/9 4:15 Newmarket:
    That didn't go so well, horrid ride on LOST IN THE MOMENT, but i think the 4th MARTYR can be taken out of the race is a positve. MARTYR is in the Cesarewitch on 13th October, and of a rating of 96 could be bang there. Ooooo well teach me for betting outside SATURDAY's lol Gl if having bet today (i might look at tomorrow's racing later as it is on c4).
    Posted by ms-tree
    When you check out your horses look out for a Cara Fantasy filly called Better Be Mine you wont find her entered until next week. But she's definitely worth watching!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Sorry Bell, Ela's obviously cant match its younger form anymore.

Well done cleansweep on spotlighting Caucus chance.
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited September 2012
    its ok i hadnt read your message i meant the racing post put it up and i was lazy and copied!!