You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

reverse forecast tomoz

THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
edited September 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
ive asked this question b4 and still cant fathem it so can someone please tell me how much i wud get back if i put a reverse forecast on a even money shot and a 3/1 shot!!

£50.00 reverse forecast - total stake £100

Comments

• Options
    UkjoeUkjoe Member Posts: 1,291
    edited September 2012
    Depends on number of runners in field and tote odds 
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited September 2012

there is no definite answer and their respective prices will no doubt change by time of the off but its gonna be about the 4/1 9/2 mark. so basiccally just a tad off an evens shot considering your staking a 1er but only ever getting half of that going on to the outcome. if youve such a strong feeling on one or the other winning it may be more profitable just backing it to win. or else straight f/c

• Options
    edited September 2012
    cos the bookies eyes will light up doing a reverser at those stingey prices. if you ran it 10 times backing favs and (i can only guess given price) second faves, at those odds, with the same stake, it is arguable that you would be in the red
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: reverse forecast tomoz:
    there is no definite answer and their respective prices will no doubt change by time of the off but its gonna be about the 4/1 9/2 mark. so basiccally just a tad off an evens shot considering your staking a 1er but only ever getting half of that going on to the outcome. if youve such a strong feeling on one or the other winning it may be more profitable just backing it to win. or else straight f/c
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    its the race at newmarket 2moz, certify and olly olga, the betting sugests i should go cetify 1 olly olga 2 but idont think theres much in it
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,534
    edited September 2012
    With a even money and 3/1 you are likely to get a minimum of £200 back,as advised better just to do a win!
    But if the 3/1 shot beat the even money you would get back about£300
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: reverse forecast tomoz:
    In Response to Re: reverse forecast tomoz : its the race at newmarket 2moz, certify and olly olga, the betting sugests i should go cetify 1 olly olga 2 but idont think theres much in it
    Posted by THEROCK573
    just if the fav wins and the other dont come in then youll be kicking yourself  and nothing to say if a fav gets beaten then will get beaten out of sight! but jeez dont let me put you off it but thatll be the height of your winnings. and for gawdssakes put my chips to good use in the roller after you sucked out on river v my pocket rockets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont mind if they go to good use
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited September 2012