You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Discuss players on the site, good regs etc

CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
REMYMARTIN hogs every 50/1 table and runs time down on all of them

Comments

• _AppleMac__AppleMac_ Member Posts: 126
    edited June 2009
    I don't mind giving a nice shout to the good players on the site, but dont really agree with discussing bad players... I wouldnt fancy seeing my name on here as a bad player and don't feel anyone else would either...

Anyway, players I have played against who I wouldnt really want on my table:

FIFT3
    MICKJENN1
    Huuuuume
    Anjie1970

This is just from experience and the ones that stand out the most...
  • pelepele Member Posts: 21
    edited June 2009
    that neilcarlo is a """"""
  • CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Discuss players on the site, good/bad players:
    I don't mind giving a nice shout to the good players on the site, but dont really agree with discussing bad players... I wouldnt fancy seeing my name on here as a bad player and don't feel anyone else would either... Anyway, players I have played against who I wouldnt really want on my table: FIFT3 MICKJENN1 Huuuuume Anjie1970 This is just from experience and the ones that stand out the most...
    Posted by _AppleMac_
    I understand, ill change it
    edited June 2009
    I don't mind giving a nice shout to the good players on the site, but dont really agree with discussing bad players... I wouldnt fancy seeing my name on here as a bad player and don't feel anyone else would either... Anyway, players I have played against who I wouldnt really want on my table: FIFT3 MICKJENN1 Huuuuume Anjie1970 This is just from experience and the ones that stand out the most...
    Posted by _AppleMac_
    I understand, ill change it
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited June 2009
    THATS A GOOD SHOUT MATT ITS NOT NICE PUTTIN SOME NAMES ON ERE OF BAD PLAYERS ALLS I CAN SAY IF THERE THAT BAD U WANT 2 PLAY AGAINST THEM DONT YA EASY MONEY, EVERY 1 AS GOT PLAYERS NAMES IN THERE HEAD WHO THEY LIKE PLAYIN JUST KEEP IT 2 YASELF AND KEEP TAKIN THERE MOOLAH, MATT WISH SHUFFLE COULD TAKE SOME ADVICE FROM U PAL ..
  • _AppleMac__AppleMac_ Member Posts: 126
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Discuss players on the site, good regs etc:
    THATS A GOOD SHOUT MATT ITS NOT NICE PUTTIN SOME NAMES ON ERE OF BAD PLAYERS ALLS I CAN SAY IF THERE THAT BAD U WANT 2 PLAY AGAINST THEM DONT YA EASY MONEY, EVERY 1 AS GOT PLAYERS NAMES IN THERE HEAD WHO THEY LIKE PLAYIN JUST KEEP IT 2 YASELF AND KEEP TAKIN THERE MOOLAH, MATT WISH SHUFFLE COULD TAKE SOME ADVICE FROM U PAL ..
    Posted by mickjenn1
    Exactley...!

Didnt really get what was going on with that guy in your thread, just picked up on the end of it all... and think some of the posts he made were deleted by a moderator...!?
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited June 2009
    he just come from  out the blue no1 has seen him or played him b4 n tried takin over wiv silly little rants, mind i was 18 few years ago n prob had chip on my shoulder  
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited July 2009
    good torn players other than me of course my yop 5 would be .. SPELLBOUND,TOUCH MR, RAFFLES, THE SWISS ,PENQUIN ..cash is a diff scenario but mickjenn mackem tb all very good cash players...finally prob the best adonnis on site goes to.................RAZORKEV..........................
  • CLIOKIDCLIOKID Member Posts: 783
    edited July 2009
    Bonniedog is about as solid a reg as you'll get.
    edited July 2009
    Posted by CLIOKID
    nah shes easy, simple rule if you havent got the nuts and shes involved, fold
    edited July 2009
    Posted by CLIOKID
    nah shes easy, simple rule if you havent got the nuts and shes involved, fold
  • F_IvanovicF_Ivanovic Member Posts: 2,399
    edited July 2009
    I'm going to be big headed and say I'm one of the best LAG regs (when I'm not tilting) along with lolufold probably equally as good.

As for TAG's, there's definately a few good TAGs such as gliter and gerrard, jakally. And then there's players like Chemlst who are half the time LAG and half TAG :p

I'm only going tho based on the higher cash game levels, I dunno who's that good at lower levels.
  • jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited July 2009
    Posted by _AppleMac_
    HAHA APPLE... ,MICKJENN1... DONT TELL HIM THAT OTHERWISE HIS HEAD WILL GET EVEN MORE BIGGER!! ;-)))