You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Top of the Posts

vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,324
edited October 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Thanks to all on here who nominated me for the comp.

Unfortunately I knew nothing about it and therefore didnt turn up.

I only realised when a stange £20 hit my account that something had happened.

The remarkable thing is that I finished fourth and actually beat people who did know it was happeneing.

Thanks also to the people who wished me luck, sorry i let you all down!!!!!

I hate "AWAYS"

Father Vaigret

Comments

• Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Top of the Posts:
    Thanks to all on here who nominated me for the comp. Unfortunately I knew nothing about it and therefore didnt turn up. I only realised when a stange £20 hit my account that something had happened. The remarkable thing is that I finished fourth and actually beat people who did know it was happeneing. Thanks also to the people who wished me luck, sorry i let you all down!!!!! I hate "AWAYS" Father Vaigret
    Posted by vaigret
    Eh? Can u explain that in English Father V? Getting a headache re-reading it over and over again. A bit like the 10p double above. What the **** was that all about too?? Lol
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,544
    edited October 2012

Joe....its all about this mate. Read all about it in GPC! It could be you.....

Hi all,

Here we have September's results. Here are the Top Posters of the month:

General Poker Chat - devonfish5
    Area 51                           -       Dazler
    The Punter's Corner           Vaigret
    The Poker Clinic -     Grantorino
    The Shed -       Scouse_red
    Team Talk              -       POKERTREV

Congrats all! I will enter you all into the Top of the Posts tournament now so don't forget to turn up and play!

Keep the great posts going guys, there will be another chance for you to bag a seat into the next Top of the Posts throughout October. 

Thanks to all those that sent through their nominations.

Good luck to the winners in the tournament.

Lee
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,544
    edited October 2012

This was the result. It is unfortunate that our Father did not know about it beforehand, hence he was 'away' but still cashed.

POKERTREV120001£50
    Dazler02£30
    devonfish503£25
    vaigret04£20
    scouse_red05£15
    grantorino06£10
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts:
    Joe....its all about this mate. Read all about it in GPC! It could be you..... Hi all, Here we have September's results. Here are the Top Posters of the month: General Poker Chat - devonfish5 Area 51                           -        Dazler The Punter's Corner     -        Vaigret The Poker Clinic -      Grantorino The Shed -         Scouse_red Team Talk              -        POKERTREV Congrats all! I will enter you all into the Top of the Posts tournament now so don't forget to turn up and play! Keep the great posts going guys, there will be another chance for you to bag a seat into the next Top of the Posts throughout October.  Thanks to all those that sent through their nominations. Good luck to the winners in the tournament. Lee
    Posted by MAXALLY

Cheers Alan. Spotted it now. Many more deserved nominees before moi. Splashies next I suggest. 

Keep Idonk' back til we run short of topics on here. He'll then start 3/4 threads about his nomination and job done. 
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,324
    edited October 2012
    LOL joesman re idonk

With regard to the 10p double, he was querying why he hadnt won, Sky then amended his post to advise him he had backed the two losers not the two winners and therefore he wasnt due anything !!!!!