You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

LORD ORFORD'S WAR ROOM

D3ADH4ND5D3ADH4ND5 Member Posts: 189
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

Troops of the orford army, tonight we go to war!!!!!!

Expect no mercie! Expect no respect! Expect the going will be hard!

But know this, are lord will be walking the trenches with us with head held high, not with sword or gun, but with poket pairs, suited conecters and the fore sight to see a trap! Let his light fall on you and know the truth of things, that team tikay can not stand up to us (with out there zimmer frames anyway) and victory is inevertible!!!!

Go now and apese the gods how you see fit, steal yourselves for the coming battle, say your good byes to loved ones as some of us may not retern and have only one thing on your mind, the blood of team tikay running in the streets like the rivers of babalon!

Good luck my fellow orfordian's I salute you are and will see you on the field of battle, and remeber the chant of war....

OOH AHH ORFORD-DA I SAID OOH AHH DRFORD-DA!!!!!!!!! 

may the poker god's smile on you all.....

Comments

• Options
    JAEGERBOMBJAEGERBOMB Member Posts: 1,516
    edited November 2009
    the king is dead...long live the new king!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    In Response to LORD ORFORD'S WAR ROOM:
    Troops of the orford army, tonight we go to war!!!!!! Expect no mercie! Expect no respect! Expect the going will be hard! But know this, are lord will be walking the trenches with us with head held high, not with sword or gun, but with poket pairs, suited conecters and the fore sight to see a trap! Let his light fall on you and know the truth of things, that team tikay can not stand up to us (with out there zimmer frames anyway) and victory is inevertible!!!! Go now and apese the gods how you see fit, steal yourselves for the coming battle, say your good byes to loved ones as some of us may not retern and have only one thing on your mind, the blood of team tikay running in the streets like the rivers of babalon! Good luck my fellow orfordian's I salute you are and will see you on the field of battle, and remeber the thant of war.... OOH AHH ORFORD-DA I SAID OOH AHH DRFORD-DA!!!!!!!!!  may the poker god's smile on you all.....
    Posted by D3ADH4ND5
    In your dreams
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: LORD ORFORD'S WAR ROOM:
    In Response to LORD ORFORD'S WAR ROOM : In your dreams
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    PLEASE LEAVE IMMEDIATELY