You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Channel 4 Racing 6/10

ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
edited October 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
I am now just picking selections that are all on c4 in future, to try and turn fortunes around (also only looking at afew races each saturday, instead of looking at over 30 races)

2:00 Ascot   EL MANATI 9/2, been waiting for this horse to run over 5f, her 3 runs over 6f so far have been good (making all on 2nd start, and set 2y.o record for track) but this 5f will be up her street. Pulls hard and keen over 6f, suggests needs 5f, and if leads will be very hard to beat today. Bungleinthejungle 4/1, is overpriced this morning (form looks solid), had alot of racing this year and this race might be one to many for him.

2:30 Ascot   CAMBORNE 4/1, although behind Willing Foe last time by 4 1/2l last time (5lb pull today) This trip more in selections favour then the Goldolphin horse. Last won a nice handicap on this track in june, and although this a group 3 (very weak race for grade).

3:05 Ascot   MINCE 11/4, fast improving 3y.o filly, has the beating of most of these via formscan (by a long way), only worry is the ground here, but has been 2nd twice on ground soft/heavy, although will be better on firmer ground, should take this group 3, and on to better things next year.

3:35 Ascot   At the prices this morning i am sticking my neck out with 2 horses that i think are overpriced.

BRAE HILL 25/1, loves big field handicaps, going ideal (trip ok), although beaten by Captain Remius fair and square last time out, at the prices 25/1 too big.

ARNOLD LANE 18/1, again overpriced on what this horse has done this year, grond/trip ideal too. 2nd twice in big field handicaps in august (only 2lb higher then them races).

2:15 Newmarket   GRAPHIC GUEST 8/1, 1st try today at 7f, last time finished strongly over 6f to suggest this trip would be ideal.  No chance in 5f group 2 (allways outpaced), ground no problem as won on very soft ground, great chance today.

2:50 Newmarket   TAMAYUZ STAR 10/1, only been beaten once in 3 starts (too Steeler, easy group 2 winner since) and although top 2 in market deserve respect, at the price this horse is massive (form as good if not better then top 2). Hannon has the FAV this morning with Havana Gold, so why run TAMAYUZ STAR if not as good???

3:20 Newmarket   NO SELECTION

3:45 Redcar   NO SELECTION

RECAP: 2:00 Ascot  EL MANATI 9/2   £2 win
           2:30 Ascot  CAMBORNE 4/1  £2 win
           3:05 Ascot  Mince 11/4  £2 Win
           3:35 Ascot  BRAE HILL 25/1  £1 Win
                            ARNOLD LANE 18/1  £1 Win
           2:15 New    GRAPHIC GUEST 8/1  £2 win
           2:50 New    TAMAYUZ SATR 10/1  £2 Win

20x50p Win Doubles

TOTAL STAKE: £22.00

Gl all in having a bet today.

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,328
    edited October 2012
    Ms-Tree

I did El manati too and I am beginning to think Mr Murtagh is a bit of a cr''k. Last week gave Fantastic Moon a horrendous ride then he rides El Manati who is a front runner, especially with only going 5f this time, and after it gets out well he puts it in behind a wall of horses and loses. I am sure it would have won if alowed to bowl along.

Then again I might be talking through my pocket but one thing he didnt give it its best chance

Father V 
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,328
    edited October 2012
    There you go Johnny, ride a horse from the front as you did with Rosdhu Queen last week and you win.

Camborne all over the place again