You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BOUNTY HUNTER HEADS

ekojastiekojasti Member Posts: 5
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

Dear tk

I played a hand in the 5.5 bounty hunter hand no 208749912 on the 23. 11. 09 at 20. 16 hrs a player went 
               all in another player also went all in as so did i when all the cards came down me and the second player
               split the pot because we had the same hand 101088A but he got the first players head bounty surely  
               it should have been split please could you explain this   

EKOJASTI

Comments

• Options
    JAEGERBOMBJAEGERBOMB Member Posts: 1,516
    edited November 2009
    In Response to BOUNTY HUNTER HEADS:
            Dear tk                I played a hand in the 5.5 bounty hunter hand no 208749912 on the 23. 11. 09 at 20. 16 hrs a player went                 all in another player also went all in as so did i when all the cards came down me and the second player                split the pot because we had the same hand 101088A but he got the first players head bounty surely                  it should have been split please could you explain this                                                                                                         EKOJASTI
    Posted by ekojasti
    im not sure but im guessing it would be something to do with your chip-stacks??? maybe you didnt have the persons stack covered whereas the other player did and therefore collected the bounty??
  • Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited November 2009
    Hi Eko

If you both have the player covered the person with the Bigger chip stack gets the bounty, has happened to me a few times.

In card rooms if a split is odd they always give the extra chip to the bigger starting stack.

Dave
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: BOUNTY HUNTER HEADS:
    In Response to BOUNTY HUNTER HEADS : im not sure but im guessing it would be something to do with your chip-stacks??? maybe you didnt have the persons stack covered whereas the other player did and therefore collected the bounty??
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    YES I HAD THE FIRST GUY COVERD
  • Options
    chrisbhoychrisbhoy Member Posts: 302
    edited November 2009
    this has happened to me before, the person with the higher chip stack gets the bounty, i contacted customer care to check when it happened to me
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Hi Eko If you both have the player covered the person with the Bigger chip stack gets the bounty, has happened to me a few times. In card rooms if a split is odd they always give the extra chip to the bigger starting stack. Dave
    Posted by SolarCarro
    IF THATS THE CASE I THINK THAT IS VERY UNFAIR
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: BOUNTY HUNTER HEADS : IF THATS THE CASE I THINK THAT IS VERY UNFAIR
    Posted by ekojasti
    ITS JUST THE WAY IT WORKS.IF YOU HAD THE MOST CHIPS YOU WOULD HAVE GOT THE BOUNTY.JUST BAD LUCK.TC