You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Horses for 15/10

vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
edited October 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
I dont like doing these daily posts but feel I should after my winners and comments yesterday.

There I talked about formline from Kylekin Lass Ffos Las form well tomorrow the 3rd from that race

Bathwick Bear runs in 3.35 Windsor and already backed from 10-1 intyo 7-1.

I will put

Pavers Star 3.45 Musselboro 4-1
Links Drive Lady 4.10 Windsor 5-1 

with the Bear

Father V

Comments

• Options
    cleansweepcleansweep Member Posts: 598
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Horses for 15/10:
    I dont like doing these daily posts but feel I should after my winners and comments yesterday. There I talked about formline from Kylekin Lass Ffos Las form well tomorrow the 3rd from that race Bathwick Bear runs in 3.35 Windsor and already backed from 10-1 intyo 7-1. I will put Pavers Star 3.45 Musselboro 4-1 Links Drive Lady 4.10 Windsor 5-1  with the Bear Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    Well done with your tip earlier!
    Talking of formlines, If you remember I wrote about Caucus a while back and its history with a Dunlop horse.
    Tomorrow at Salisbury The Betchworth Kid runs.
    I remember a cracking race on good to soft where Times Up beat the Betchworh kid narrowly in a much higher grade. If the Betchworth Kid could muster just a small improvement, it must have a great chance of placing in the 5.00 tomorrow.
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited October 2012
    3.05 Windsor  Bishop's Castle 1.22/1    £10 win

xxxxxxxxxxx

3.15 Musselborough Call It On 14/1
    4.20 Musselborough  Mercer's Row 16/1
    3.25 Salisbury             One Last Dream 14/1

£1 e/w on each
    3x50 ew doubles
    50p ew Treble
  • Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,205
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Horses for 15/10:
    I dont like doing these daily posts but feel I should after my winners and comments yesterday. There I talked about formline from Kylekin Lass Ffos Las form well tomorrow the 3rd from that race Bathwick Bear runs in 3.35 Windsor and already backed from 10-1 intyo 7-1. I will put Pavers Star 3.45 Musselboro 4-1 Links Drive Lady 4.10 Windsor 5-1  with the Bear Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    Am reading these posts on a rare Monday day off and am quite happy to have a flutter on the basis of your thoughts Father. Have linked them with another post mentioning The Betchford Kid in a small Lucky 15.

Good luck all!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Oh well not to bad

Links Drive Lady won backed into 5-2 to give Hughes a five timer
    Bathwick Bear ran well to get 3rd at 9-1 nice each way price in end

Unfortunately Pavers Star met a bit of troble in running and finished 4th.

So near and yet so far but another profit
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Horses for 15/10:
    In Response to Horses for 15/10 : Well done with your tip earlier! Talking of formlines, If you remember I wrote about Caucus a while back and its history with a Dunlop horse. Tomorrow at Salisbury The Betchworth Kid runs. I remember a cracking race on good to soft where Times Up beat the Betchworh kid narrowly in a much higher grade. If the Betchworth Kid could muster just a small improvement, it must have a great chance of placing in the 5.00 tomorrow.
    Posted by cleansweep
    Well done Cleansweep and thanks. It won very easily

Also well done brrr
  • Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,205
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Horses for 15/10 : Well done with your tip earlier! Talking of formlines, If you remember I wrote about Caucus a while back and its history with a Dunlop horse. Tomorrow at Salisbury The Betchworth Kid runs. I remember a cracking race on good to soft where Times Up beat the Betchworh kid narrowly in a much higher grade. If the Betchworth Kid could muster just a small improvement, it must have a great chance of placing in the 5.00 tomorrow.
    Posted by cleansweep
    Well done Cleensweep and Vaigret, I got 10/1 for Betchworth Kid and 6/1 on Links Drive Lady, those winners in a small 10p Lucky 15 paid £10.65 so not a bad return at all. It might not be big stakes but a win is a win!

Mind you it's been a good day for Richard Hughes' fans....I've just read that one punter got £85,000 for having some or all of his seven winners today - now that is a good win. :)))
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    got 7 out of eight in the end did he , I knew he had first 5 and somebody won £159000 for getting six including numerous trebles etc 

well done mr hughes
  • Options
    cleansweepcleansweep Member Posts: 598
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Horses for 15/10 : Well done Cleensweep and Vaigret, I got 10/1 for Betchworth Kid and 6/1 on Links Drive Lady, those winners in a small 10p Lucky 15 paid £10.65 so not a bad return at all. It might not be big stakes but a win is a win! Mind you it's been a good day for Richard Hughes' fans....I've just read that one punter got £85,000 for having some or all of his seven winners today - now that is a good win. :)))
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    I was at Salisbury races with Dunmidosh first thing he said was "Why is Richard Hughes not riding at Salisbury today?"
    How I wish we'd worked it out!
  • Options
    What_ifWhat_if Member Posts: 141
    edited October 2012
    got 7 out of eight in the end did he , I knew he had first 5 and somebody won £159000 for getting six including numerous trebles etc  well done mr hughes
    Posted by vaigret
    I had a 4 fold acc and the only winner he didn't ride let me down - typical!

After his first 4 wins, i'd decided to back the rest in singles anyway so a good day for me. 

I wonder how long before we see another 'Magnificant 7'.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Horses for 15/10 : I had a 4 fold acc and the only winner he didn't ride let me down - typical! After his first 4 wins, i'd decided to back the rest in singles anyway so a good day for me.  I wonder how long before we see another 'Magnificant 7'.
    Posted by What_if
    Moral of the story is never trust Richard Guest