You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

RACING 19/10/12

BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
edited October 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
My old fav SEA OF THUNDER returns to Prestbury Park, scene of where he first caught my eye last year when a very very unlucky loser of a novice hurdle when overjumping the last flight and coming to grief.

His first spin of fences was overall an impressive one, and is aptly priced up today as a result (11/8 F), so have looked to the RSA antepost Market instead for value and backed him £20 win 20/1 as if he scores as expected today he'll be cut to 14/1, 12/1 mark. And to avoid getting me fingers burnt ill just let that run until March without topping up.

I think GO ALL THE WAY is a good thing the 2m4f Novice CHase on the card, 2/1

Was going to back Heaney at 6/1 last night, didnt and is now half the price across board. So for value have taken VIKING BLOND who has slipped back to an intriuging mark after a season over fences and whos trainer targets this meeting 16/1

Others of note are TIME FOR SPRING in the 5.05 11/2 and in Cheltenhams last, a speculative punt on the impressive when last seen BRICK RED 8/1, even though this looks lively and main challengers could come in form of Dreambrook Lady and even more interesting Scottish Boogie