You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Horses 23/10/2012

stretch83stretch83 Member Posts: 149
edited October 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
My selections today come from my home town course of Exeter the conditions in the Racing post state good to soft. Weather forecast is for a dry evening, and overcast dry day tomorrow with a heavy dew in the morning.  I think the going should stay as forecast Good to soft.  

Geminus 15:40 Exeter 4-1

This horse is running hot at the moment, and I think 4-1 (matched on betfair) is far too high as is likely to start clear favourite.  Biggest dangers in my opinion Wychwood mist, and Dragons Den both have won at Exeter but both not run since April, I have checked their form directly after long breaks and they don't fair too well finishing 6th and 4th respectively.

Rocky Creek Exeter 16:40 11-8 

Race favourite ridden by Ruby Walsh today and has beaten biggest Danger Gullinbusti by 3 3/4 lengths at Doncaster earlier in the year, has finished 2nd at Exeter previosuly and I can't see Gullinbusti reversing the form.

Comments

• Options
    UkjoeUkjoe Member Posts: 1,291
    edited October 2012
    1. 3.50 YarmouthDe Rigueur @ 2.00
    2. 5.30 LingfieldHarry Buckle @ 5.50
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Horses 23/10/2012:
    My selections today come from my home town course of Exeter the conditions in the Racing post state good to soft. Weather forecast is for a dry evening, and overcast dry day tomorrow with a heavy dew in the morning.  I think the going should stay as forecast Good to soft.   Geminus 15:40 Exeter 4-1 This horse is running hot at the moment, and I think 4-1 (matched on betfair) is far too high as is likely to start clear favourite.  Biggest dangers in my opinion Wychwood mist, and Dragons Den both have won at Exeter but both not run since April, I have checked their form directly after long breaks and they don't fair too well finishing 6th and 4th respectively. Rocky Creek Exeter 16:40 11-8  Race favourite ridden by Ruby Walsh today and has beaten biggest Danger Gullinbusti by 3 3/4 lengths at Doncaster earlier in the year, has finished 2nd at Exeter previosuly and I can't see Gullinbusti reversing the form.
    Posted by stretch83
    Right stable stretch, wrong horse LOL
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Horses 23/10/2012:
    In Response to Horses 23/10/2012 : Right stable stretch, wrong horse LOL
    Posted by vaigret
    Tip of the day, I am very profitable to follow if you LAY my selections!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Horses 23/10/2012 : Right stable stretch, wrong horse LOL
    Posted by vaigret
    Lol, I was miles off with this.  It makes me feel better that none of the RP selections for Exeter won either :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    3.50 Yarmouth De Rigueur @ 2.00 5.30 Lingfield Harry Buckle @ 5.50
    Posted by Ukjoe
    Unlucky 2nd place