You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Crazy price tomorrow

tripleb684tripleb684 Member Posts: 32
edited October 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Hi All

I posted around a month ago saying how Oldham where playing quality but not getting the rub of the green and got ridiculed by a few. Hopefully I don't look too daft now! I am wondering how they can be priced at 5/2 to beat a woefully out off form Carlisle. Oldham without doubt in my eyes have by far the best forwards in this league in Matt Derbyshire and Jose Baxter aswell as a sensational midfield. With 10 points from 4 games and Carlisle in such poor form this is the bet off the season so far for me. 

Hopefully not put the mockers on this but imo this is value town!

Comments

• Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited October 2012

no comment

• Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited October 2012
    Ouch!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I am literally so f*$*ed off its unreal, long journey up to Carlisle to watch a team play absolute garbage compared to recent weeks and obv. I lost a load off cash aswell backing them, and was one team off £500 in 2 btts bets. FML

Bad day all round, bed for me, tomorrow is another day!

edit, just read Carlisle haven't scored in their last 4 home games. I suck so badly at gambling.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited October 2012
    tripleb

I just think you are letting your heart rule your head sometimes with Oldham. My advice would be to bet against them and then you win both ways.

If they win you are happy and if they lose you win money.

Win win situation.
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Crazy price tomorrow:
    I am literally so f*$*ed off its unreal, long journey up to Carlisle to watch a team play absolute garbage compared to recent weeks and obv. I lost a load off cash aswell backing them, and was one team off £500 in 2 btts bets. FML Bad day all round, bed for me, tomorrow is another day! edit, just read Carlisle haven't scored in their last 4 home games. I suck so badly at gambling.
    Posted by tripleb684
    been through the mill many a time watching latics
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    An Interesting discussion took place on the coach home and all 16 shared the same view, Paul Dickov is the problem. With the quality off players we have at Oldham we should be challenging top off the table, this isn't heart ruling head. Players such as Furman (reg. starter for South Africa) Derbyshire (ex olympiacos) Baxter (everton startlet rejected contract for regular starts) Warbara (future man. city star) Bouzanais (rafa benitez describes him as one off the best goalkeepers in the world for his age) among a few others are far too good for this league and its common knowledge we are gunna struggle to keep these players in January. So are these players just keeping there fitness levels up ready for the big move? because Dickov is doing a pretty average job motivating them. One week they play the best teams in the league off the park and next they lose to a woefully out off form team that hasn't scored in the previous 4 home games. Somebody said yeah but thats why they are in this league they arent consistent. I don't buy that.

Ever since Andrew Flintoff was asked who was the biggest drinker he knew apart from himself and Ricky Hatton and he replied 'Dickov' I have had my doubts. I think it is time he went.