You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

mobile phone

AegirAegir Member Posts: 6
edited November 2012 in Community Suggestions
Started looking at mobile phone deals as mine comes to an end soon,  came to me that as  I have the T V , land line & broadband with Sky, why could'nt I have my mobile with them, as I seem to p ay T mobile  nearly as much for their service, anything in the offing sky.or too many eggs in one basket.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2012
    In Response to mobile phone:
    Started looking at mobile phone deals as mine comes to an end soon,  came to me that as  I have the T V , land line & broadband with Sky, why could'nt I have my mobile with them, as I seem to p ay T mobile  nearly as much for their service, anything in the offing sky.or too many eggs in one basket.
    Posted by Aegir
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    IAny chance of a reply please sky, a no will do as renewal of mobile draws nearer. Response to Re: mobile phone:
    In Response to mobile phone :
    Posted by Aegir
  • Options
    Sky_PokerSky_Poker Member Posts: 2,715
    edited November 2012
    Hi Aegir,

Apologies Sky Poker do not monitor the forum to the level of responding to individual requests, in future it really is best to contact our Customer Care team who will be happy to answer your questions

The answer to your question is this 

Sky do not have any plans to bring a mobile phone offering to its customers in the near future,

Best wishes

Sky Poker