You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

OK - Give up! How do you...

bazbazbazbazbazbaz Member Posts: 51
edited November 2009 in Community Help & Advice
... view all your previous games?

I login, go to 'Poker Lobby'

Click on 'My Tables'

In the main screen it shows previous games I've played in. But not all of them.

For instance last night I played in TKO, 7:30 Deepstack and Velocity and want to see the results of them.  Bu they are not shown at all under My Tables.

Am I being completely dumb? Is there a filter of some sort that I am missing?

Got a real feeling someone is gonna make me look stupid here!

Darren

Comments

• Options
    COCASIRFCOCASIRF Member Posts: 439
    edited November 2009
    When you go to my tables........go to finished games
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited November 2009
    Sometimes there is a glitch where not all games are shown.
    Have another look later in the day and they may well be there.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Definitely a glitch. Will contact Sky poker help!
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009

HI BAZBAZBAZ SORRY FOR YOU MATE BUT WELCOME TO CUSTOMER SERVICES.LOL EH MATE?

• Options
    edited November 2009
    That wasn't much use. The conversation was:

Hi Darren, my name's Grant. How can I help you today?

Morning Grant...Here's my problem... How do you view the final results of all your previous games?
    I login, go to 'Poker Lobby'
    Click on 'My Tables'
    In the main screen it shows previous games I've played in. But not all of them?
    For instance last night I played in TKO, 7:30 Deepstack and Velocity and want to see the results of them. But they are not shown at all under My Tables.
    Am I being completely dumb? Is there a filter of some sort that I am missing?

Unfortunately we do not have that functionality on the site. it is not something we offer

Yes it is. It's on my login?

It will not show the full details. We do not offer this for all games
    it is only a select few that the website will bring up

Based upon what criteria?

This is based on the event, the size, pot sizes as we would not be able to show them all

Really? Can you just ensure that this information you are giving me is absolutely correct? It doesn;t really make sense.

Darren we do not show all the games in your My tables history. That is how it has ben set up

I know that. My question is why and what criteria is used to decide which ones to show?

It is the size of the game. The large events take preference over smaller ones and the amount of people in it

That doesn;t make sense. In 'My Tables' at the moment I am seeing about 20 'finished' tournaments. Some of them are £2 entries with 5 entrants. Others are £33 entries with hundreds of entrants. Some of them are this week. Some of them are from weeks ago. There must be a method used to decide which to show. Sorry if I'm sounding awkward. I don;t mean to be. I'm just trying to understand. When the tournaments are running, I can see them all. As soon as it's finished, sometimes I see them, sometimes I don't.

Hello? Grant? You still shere? Obviously not. I'll go post the question on the forum instead.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    hey there,

sorry for the late reply on this. your ability to search your previous results may be hindered by a couple of known bugs. (these are being looked at and we should hopefully have a fix in the new year.)

in the meantime if you email the exact results you require to help@skypoker.com, the team has access to all records and will be happy to provide any info you request.

if you are still having trouble with this just give me another shout,

Rich
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited November 2009
    I did sort of bring this problem up a couple of weeks ago Rich. This is the same area where if a 'date' was included in the columns it would be far easier for me, bazbaz, and uncle Tom Cobbley etc to check their 'finished' games. I hope you can include this suggestion when it goes for 'fixing' (which is a bad word to use BTW anyway on the forum!!!)...

Cheers
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: OK - Give up! How do you...:
    I did sort of bring this problem up a couple of weeks ago Rich. This is the same area where if a 'date' was included in the columns it would be far easier for me, bazbaz, and uncle Tom Cobbley etc to check their 'finished' games. I hope you can include this suggestion when it goes for 'fixing' (which is a bad word to use BTW anyway on the forum!!!)... Cheers
    Posted by MAXALLY

ah sorry i don't think i quite understood your last post. i do now. i'll definitely make sure this is considered by the poker team.

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited November 2009
    HI LADS---Have you tried looking in your account history?---all the games should be listed there--hope this helps
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited November 2009
    HI LADS---Have you tried looking in your account history?---all the games should be listed there--hope this helps
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: OK - Give up! How do you...:
    Posted by oynutter
    The account history contains different information. For instance, it doesn't show the position that you finished in an MTT or the number of runners. You may ask why I need to know this information  - but I'm just sad like that!

Also, thanks to Sky_Rich for clearly stating that there are a couple of known bugs in this functionality. If the support staff member that was contacted had been as clear, it would lead to much less frustration! We all (I hope) understand that bugs occur and we are capable of understanding that they will be fixed at some point.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    yeah really sorry if there has been any confusion about this. you can be sure that the bugs are on the 'fix list'
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Thanks for the update Rich.

Darren