You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

thank you tk for your presence / lessons in the 8.15 deepstack tonight great fun had by all.

IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
first of all once again wish to thank tk ,

a huge big manly nice 1 ,

cant do the football xxx ooo thingy,

way to manly for that lol,

a very unlucky to the lovely chipadee on the bubble, [ a lady if ever there was 1 ]

5th was the great and wonderful ,

the only ,

the one,

we all love to mmmmm love ,

tk,

hope orford dont see that ,

now mmmm lol,

a great game in 4th by gromet ,

hard to believe it was his first day on skypoker ,

excellent play gromit ,

in 3rd place a great m8y of mind and a heck of a player pdavo,

your a star dav well done m8y,

2nd is paparon a veteran at the deepies beware of the pap,

and in 1st place silent deadly long grass the lion trev wins the deepy

well done to all for turning up,

great fun had by all ,

congrats to all that had fun ,

and to them  that have not,

please click on link below ,

www.hairbeam.com

kind regards

irishrover

Comments

• Options
    CHIPADEECHIPADEE Member Posts: 25
    edited November 2009
    Thankyou Den very nice of you, I enjoyed the game, and it was good toplay on same table as tk as well that was a 1st for me.
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009
    THXS ROVER , DIDN'T QUITE MAKE IT TO THE CASH BUT I HAD ALLOT OF FUN TRYING AND GOOD COMPANY ALONG THE WAY . WD M8 .
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: thank you tk for your presence / lessons in the 8.15 deepstack tonight great fun had by all.:
    Thankyou Den very nice of you, I enjoyed the game, and it was good toplay on same table as tk as well that was a 1st for me.
    Posted by CHIPADEE
    your welcome me lady
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,373
    edited November 2009

Thanks very much - I loved every moment of it.

Sorry I could not chat as much as I'd have liked, but I was 4-Tabling, so it was awkward. I sneaked into 2nd place in the 7.30 Deepie, too, so a pleasing evening. I did no good in the tikay Sleepie or Main Event - the latter which does not suit my game really, but I feel I should play.

I'm Offline tonight, but hope to play th 8.15 again tomorrow (Friday) evening.

Tonight? Luton, Live, with Loser Orford, Lovely Lisa & 'Ling, Sarah "Purple Lady" Collingbourne, Harry maybe, Mabsue, Suemab, & Hairy Chompy & co.

Enjoy your evening, whatever you do.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: thank you tk for your presence / lessons in the 8.15 deepstack tonight great fun had by all.:
    Thanks very much - I loved every moment of it. Sorry I could not chat as much as I'd have liked, but I was 4-Tabling, so it was awkward. I sneaked into 2nd place in the 7.30 Deepie, too, so a pleasing evening. I did no good in the tikay Sleepie or Main Event - the latter which does not suit my game really, but I feel I should play. I'm Offline tonight, but hope to play th 8.15 again tomorrow (Friday) evening. Tonight? Luton, Live, with Loser Orford, Lovely Lisa & 'Ling, Sarah "Purple Lady" Collingbourne, Harry maybe, Mabsue, Suemab, & Hairy Chompy & co. Enjoy your evening, whatever you do.
    Posted by Tikay10
    ty tk nice1,

i will let the deepstack mob know about the masters appearance this friday night,

i am happy you enjoyed it.

and thanks for the lessons lol.

i throw a thread up Friday to let the other players  know.

kind regards
                      irishrover