You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Thank you never seems enough

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all

The love and thanks of this community continues unabated, I think it is impossible to find another site where most of us get on so well, and really, really mean it when one of our friend wins a tourny and we congratulate them, when you can count among your friends the likes of tikay, Rich Orford, greghogg, Col to name but a few, but you know who you all are and can honestly say I am very, very grateful to you all.  Thanks once again.

Barry

Comments

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2009
    You big girl!

Make it a hat-trick next week me old mukka
  • Options
    labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
    edited November 2009
    You're gonna have me crying for you soon mate. Well until you win again. Seriously, congrats, can't wish for more than defending your title.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,533
    edited November 2009
    Well done on your win last night Barry!

I have heard a rumour that Sky Rich is changing the name of that torney from the posters freeroll to ACEBARRY 10 WINS ON THE TROT!!! from next week.........
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    oh thanks alot baz ive just run out of tissues now.lol really mate for all that you do in this community you deserve each victory you get.now stop it and give the rest of us a chance.gl mate.dav
  • Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited November 2009
    Well Bazza, it helps when I make a muppet call early on!!

Seriously though I said in chat at the time go win it and I am glad you did me proud!!

Well played!

Dave
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Thank you never seems enough:
    Hi all The love and thanks of this community continues unabated, I think it is impossible to find another site where most of us get on so well, and really, really mean it when one of our friend wins a tourny and we congratulate them, when you can count among your friends the likes of tikay, Rich Orford, greghogg, Col to name but a few, but you know who you all are and can honestly say I am very, very grateful to you all.  Thanks once again. Barry
    Posted by acebarry10
    Hi Baz
    Sorry this is late, but your efforts last night, do put mine well into the shade. There are not many that successfully defend their title, SO A BIG WELL DONE M8.
    Oh by the way you do understand that you now have a HUGE target on your back for next week lol.
    Brill
    col
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited November 2009
    very well done Barry...outstanding
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009
    YOU ARE RIGHT BARRY , THANK YOU ISN'T ENOUGH ... MINE"S A WHISKY ,PLEASE ...
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    well done baz that some hand  my 88 vkk  8 on turn then king on the river  you dersever to win u played very well