You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Weekend Football Bets

WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
edited November 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Going by form, I would expect Man City to beat Tottenham at the Etihad somewhere between 72% and 65% of the time.  So I've snapped up the 8/13 being offered at a few high street bookmakers today.  8/13 equates to roughly 62%.

Comments

• Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Weekend Football Bets:
    Going by form, I would expect Man City to beat Tottenham at the Etihad somewhere between 72% and 65% of the time.  So I've snapped up the 8/13 being offered at a few high street bookmakers today.  8/13 equates to roughly 62%.
    Posted by Wilhelm
    Wouldnt want to be taking odds on city at the moment having watched there last 3 games theyve been pretty woefull. and spurs are pretty unpredictable too. If city loose to Ajax then mancini may well be gone hes obviously been told the champions league is priority hes team selections show that (i.e resting Aguero before every cl game)
    Seeing him interviewed over the last few weeks he seems to be cracking under the pressure.
    having said that if they go out and muller Ajax your price looks massive and i look silly!

good luck either way
  • Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited November 2012
    City will smash Ajax tonight,   (-1) handicap is 11/10  .  Massive price.
  • Options
    WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
    edited November 2012
    Added Stoke to the betslip.  There's a tiny bit of value in 21/20.
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited November 2012
    fancy qpr for first win today. obviously ive beared in mind that stoke is one of the most difficult places to go but by law of bizarre averages, and after a very spirited performance on the road last time out at the emirates, QPR to go against the grain and win 2 nil
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited November 2012

Swansea to win away @ S'ton, 2/1

WBA to beat wigan away 11/5

Leeds to win @ home to Watford 11/10

18/1 treble. 

Added Donny in @ 9/5 in a seperate bet, goes to 52/1.

--------------------

I want to add Sunderland, draw no bet @ 5/1, but I'm not sure how this would work in an acca? Does any1 know? It's letting me place the bet if I want to, but dunno what will happen if it's a draw and all my others win?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    it would be a no bet if it was a draw, hence the draw no bet
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited November 2012
    The whole bet? 
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    lol no your selection. i can only imagine as if its letting you do it in an accum which i wasnt sure u culd as its a 'special' bet, then if a draw the selection would be void and your bet would be made up of other selections. though im sure this is not much help to you at 3.36pm .......