You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Zarrafakt at Wincanton on Saturday

BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
edited November 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Getting slightly ahead of myself but notice Emma Lavelle is sending this good chaser to Wincanton this coming weekend. Wonderful record fresh (3 wins 1 second from four seasonal appearances) and has won over CD. Diamond Harry is going to be the main starting point for many punters, so hopefully with him lining up, along with Michel Le Bon, Teaforthree , West End Rocker and The Package, amongst others, taking their places also, we can get a decent price on the selection charging up.

325 WINCANTON  ZARRAFAKT

The weekends jumps racing is far below par of that of last weekend, but this handicap should be pretty hot. Then roll on the November meeting at Cheltenham, will be very tasty as usual!!

Comments

• Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited November 2012
    grrrrr first thing i saw today it was forecast at 14/1 i was pure drooling then just checked on oddschecker and best price 6's. not great value in the field. funnily, diamond harry who i thought would go off as fav (and still might, money came before his latest withdrawel in the charlie hall) represents better value at 8/1. im puzzled now, but will stick with my gut, though anything close to the projected 14/1 would have been nice!