You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Jimifloyd is never talkin in a sit and go again (hooray)

jimifloydjimifloyd Member Posts: 148
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
I think its time i handed out a few appologies i play 98 percent sit and goes on this site and the rest tourneys.I never start an argument at the table but trouble always seems to follow me.When it does its usually by donk callers laughing at what they did or people who are thousands down saying jimi u need to play more hands.You get this where ever u go i know but im a fiery guy and if you start on my game i ll come back at you and disrespect ur game but in hindsight thats not what i wanna do.This post has been brought up now because i ve had my worst run of bad beats for a month now and im not a happy chap.Im going in with the best hand most of the time and is either straight runner runner fush or 3 outers busting me when ive got 10 big blinds or less.We all need to shove at some point and if ur cards dont hold up what can you do.Having reflected on this im offering my sincere apology to anyone on this site i have ever offendeded whether you started it or me and as from now i will only ever chat in tourneys as i am taking a vow of silence in sit and goes.Good luck at the tables all.

Comments

• Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    sounds like your describing me there jimi
  • Options
    SpringsSprings Member Posts: 67
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Jimifloyd is never talkin in a sit and go again (hooray):
    I need to play more hands.You get this where ever u go i know but im a fiery guy and if you start on my game i ll come back at you and disrespect ur game but in hindsight thats not what i wanna do. Posted by jimifloyd
    You know what Jimi, I think if you played more hands you wouldn't be in this situation ;-)
  • Options
    SpringsSprings Member Posts: 67
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Jimifloyd is never talkin in a sit and go again (hooray):
    I need to play more hands.You get this where ever u go i know but im a fiery guy and if you start on my game i ll come back at you and disrespect ur game but in hindsight thats not what i wanna do. Posted by jimifloyd
    You know what Jimi, I think if you played more hands you wouldn't be in this situation ;-)
  • Options
    edited November 2009

If i was describing you my friend id say funny kid,good poker player,needs to control the gambler in himself e.g sack sky vegas off and play to ur bankroll. But what the h e l l do i know lol.

• Options
    HartshorNHartshorN Member Posts: 616
    edited November 2009
    Sort of know how your feeling.

Just had hit trip's 3 time sin the space of 10 or so hands and each one has beat by runner runner flush!

So annoying and sometimes your really can't help yourself
  • Options
    DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited November 2009
    Some grammar and paragraphing wouldn't go amiss either jimifloyd!
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009

deadluck its for poker players not rocket scientists mate

jimi just stick to your game, i always get a bit angry myself when donks type "lol byyeeee" after fishing for miracle card. i generally get a bit miffed off with that myself!

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited November 2009
    Can't say I've ever seen you be argumentative or rude in the chat, and I think we've been playing the SnG DYMs for a longish time! Hope the gods get back on your side soon Jimi.
  • Options
    MH45706MH45706 Member Posts: 164
    edited November 2009
    On the contrary im on a nice 7 match streak on £11 DYM's...altho chat ban is rather annoying
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Well done m8 keep it up.