You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Losing run finally ends.

apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
I have just managed to break my losing streak in DYM sit 'n go's and MTT.
I played 8 DYM sit 'n go's and 4 MTT and two cash tables without a cash in anything, although I did manage to break even on the 2nd cash table, only because I got dis-connected.
This has been my worse losing run since I joined the site.
It is not as if I was playing badly, I kept going in with the best hand and getting outdrawn.
I hope this thing doesn't happen to many time as my BR has taken quite a hit over the last two days.
I finally managed to come 2nd in a 60p DYM game.

Comments

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited November 2009
    keep it going mate---hope the bankroll survives---hope to see you in the deepies soon--floppa whoppa!
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    you won nearly £200 in the home players, you were good then, have you had a lobotomy??
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Losing run finally ends.:
    I have just managed to break my losing streak in DYM sit 'n go's and MTT. I played 8 DYM sit 'n go's and 4 MTT and two cash tables without a cash in anything, although I did manage to break even on the 2nd cash table, only because I got dis-connected. This has been my worse losing run since I joined the site. It is not as if I was playing badly, I kept going in with the best hand and getting outdrawn. I hope this thing doesn't happen to many time as my BR has taken quite a hit over the last two days. I finally managed to come 2nd in a 60p DYM game.
    Posted by apollo_11
    IT WILL COME BACK MATE,I HAD A TERRIBLE RUN FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND THEN EVERYTHING SEEMED TO FALL INTO PLACE AT ONCE.HOPE THE SAME HAPPENS FOR YOU MY MATE.GL
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    Thanks guys.
    The £200 I won as a home player was a good night for me. I did withdraw £150 to safeguard it and left the rest to play with.
    I still play the same way but I am not having the luck needed to win.
    The bankroll has survived mostly by only playing within my limits set by myself. I have only lost 20% of it so far.
    I have no doubt that the luck factor will return, I just hope it does sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    coming 2nd in a dym is irrelivent, when thers 3 people left i go all in what ever ive got.