You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

manc cheeter

Russ76Russ76 Member Posts: 81
edited November 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat

today i played a number os low staked h/u  an played 4or5 with a player i assumed a lady she lost 3or 4 and won 5 emedietly declining a 6ththis is ton the issue but rather than being labled a "manc cheeter" i suppose that would include all the other "manc cheeters" that play her games. this is really bad language to be using on the tables very offensive indeed

Comments

• Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited November 2012
    In Response to manc cheeter:
    today i played a number os low staked h/u  an played 4or5 with a player i assumed a lady she lost 3or 4 and won 5 emedietly declining a 6ththis is ton the issue but rather than being labled a "manc cheeter" i suppose that would include all the other "manc cheeters" that play her games. this is really bad language to be using on the tables very offensive indeed
    Posted by Russ76
    Is there anybody out there who can break the above statement down and explain it to me?
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited November 2012
    i cant and i usually can

beyond even the lord

Father V
  • Options
    spurs_13spurs_13 Member Posts: 221
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: manc cheeter:
    In Response to manc cheeter : Is there anybody out there who can break the above statement down and explain it to me?
    Posted by joesman1
    Have tried but failed - have a better chance winning flips with 7 4 suited :P

• Options
    edited November 2012

hello all im sorry for confusion the story is i had played 5 heads up only l/s and after wining the 1st the abuse begun i was a cheeting manc and she was sick of allcheeting manks not that i ha ever played her befor i then won 2 m0re until she wonme one and yippi she was gone, im sorry for my bad spelling and grammer  but why shoult i be a cheating mank at could be lots of other minorety words thanks for your suport if indeed i have it

• Options
    mkgunnermkgunner Member Posts: 3,032
    edited November 2012
    got any tips russ?
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited November 2012

Just report the abuse to customer care mate and let them deal with it, I wouldn't worry too much about it if I was you.

Dont worry about your spelling either, it was just unclear what you were getting at.

You get chatbox warriors on all poker sites unfortunately. Doesn't bother me personally but if It did I would inform Customer care. 

gl at the tables. 
  • Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited November 2012
    Why are you bothered that some randomer on the internet called you a "manc cheeter"  :S ?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    got any tips russ?
    Posted by mkgunner
    mayo on potatu chips with cunberland sausage!!! magnfique
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: manc cheeter : mayo on potatu chips with cunberland sausage!!! magnfique
    Posted by Russ76
    Hey Russ, don't worry about the grammar etc, but stick to your French, it's more el communicado friendly lol. But big up to your humour above!