You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Question re Free bets?

pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
edited November 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat

I have just received a 25 quid free bet for getting man utd in fotty freeroll.

Do i have to have 1 25£ bet or can i split to sat 5x5£ bets?

Also any tips on how to spend it.

Comments

• Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited November 2012

stick it on le beau bai in welsh national currently 12/1 won it last year, if going is heavy on the day which can be the norm up there that time of year it will take a very good one to beat him

not sure how bet is split, check your account it should advise there

• Options
    TINTINTINTIN Member Posts: 1,612
    edited November 2012
    pretty certain it all has to be used in 1 go, wether thats a single or whatever. there is no splitting it into 5x£5 but best to check with cc.

you can put it on accumulators, a double or treble etc.

there is a little way around it if you fancy a few different selections and are willing to do a combo of doubles. e.g pick 5 different selections on to your bet slip, click use bet and it should give you a yellow box. scroll down til you see doubles and click. this would give you 10 £2.50 doubles using up your free bet. just a suggestion as im certain you cant split it for singles at different times.

i had a £5 free bet a few months back and permed trebles on 4 draws at the football which was 4 £1.25 trebles using up my £5 free. there wasnt a way i could have backed these 4 selections just purely as singles using the free bet. it was only giving me the option of 1 single.

hope this helps but get onto customer care to be 100% sure
  • Options
    pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Question re Free bets?:
    pretty certain it all has to be used in 1 go, wether thats a single or whatever. there is no splitting it into 5x£5 but best to check with cc. you can put it on accumulators, a double or treble etc. there is a little way around it if you fancy a few different selections and are willing to do a combo of doubles. e.g pick 5 different selections on to your bet slip, click use bet and it should give you a yellow box. scroll down til you see doubles and click. this would give you 10 £2.50 doubles using up your free bet. just a suggestion as im certain you cant split it for singles at different times. i had a £5 free bet a few months back and permed trebles on 4 draws at the football which was 4 £1.25 trebles using up my £5 free. there wasnt a way i could have backed these 4 selections just purely as singles using the free bet. it was only giving me the option of 1 single. hope this helps but get onto customer care to be 100% sure
    Posted by TINTIN

Tx Mr TIN