You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

new laptop playing poker problems

JONONZIEJONONZIE Member Posts: 367
edited November 2009 in Community Help & Advice
Hey there,

i'll pass this one on to the poker team. in the meantime... can you check if you are running any other applications in the background (such as youtube etc.). if so, these may cause your computer/ the tables to load/ play slowly.

try closing everything else down apart from the tables and see how things go from there.

thanks,

Rich

Comments

• Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: new laptop playing poker problems:
    Hey there, i'll pass this one on to the poker team. in the meantime... can you check if you are running any other applications in the background (such as youtube etc.). if so, these may cause your computer/ the tables to load/ play slowly. try closing everything else down apart from the tables and see how things go from there. thanks, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
     me thinks we will have to rename you ,

agony aunt rich
  • Options
    JONONZIEJONONZIE Member Posts: 367
    edited November 2009

cheers rich yes closed all other applications except antivirus used easy windows file transfer to transfer files and settings from old laptop to new one  was using xp now windows 7 both used explorer 8 so all settings should be the same tried other browsers firefox, and safari but no joy other poker sites work fine just the sky so annoying im sure its somthing so simple like unchecking a tick box i did e mail the sky team they advised safari but couldent help any further, thought other sky players may have the same problem and could help.