You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

opening more than 4 tables at a time?

Hogg321Hogg321 Member Posts: 260
edited December 2009 in Community Help & Advice
your'e lucky if you can open one fluppin table on this site mate!

Comments

• Options
    SUDDSSUDDS Member Posts: 65
    edited November 2009
    Two tables freezes my old P4 laptop with 1GB of RAM. I get a message that an adobe 10 script is making this "movie" run slow and do I want to continue and then the nightmare begins ending in ctrl alt delete.
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited December 2009
    In Response to opening more than 4 tables at a time?:
    As soon as i have the 4th table im playing on load up, i cannot move my tables around the screen, so if my 4th table loads right infront of another, i cant move it and if i try to my computer completely freezes till i push ctrl alt delete is this just me or do others have the same problem?
    Posted by Hogg321
    Yes, Ive had this problem since day 1 and I invented some weird and wonderful ways of getting round it.  I play in miniview most of the time and the new tiling function sorts this. Just open 1 table, miniview it, move it to where you want, open another one, miniview it, then click the tile button and so on until you have your 4 tables up
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: opening more than 4 tables at a time?:
    Two tables freezes my old P4 laptop with 1GB of RAM. I get a message that an adobe 10 script is making this "movie" run slow and do I want to continue and then the nightmare begins ending in ctrl alt delete.
    Posted by SUDDS
    Join the club :(