You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tournament for players earning 500+ points

MeloPeteMeloPete Member Posts: 188
edited December 2012 in Community Help & Advice
Didn't there used to be a tournament for people earning 500 pts in a month? Is it still going and if so, when is it please?

Comments

• Options
    BURNShurtzBURNShurtz Member Posts: 1,005
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Tournament for players earning 500+ points:
    Didn't there used to be a tournament for people earning 500 pts in a month? Is it still going and if so, when is it please?
    Posted by MeloPete
    think they stopped that ages ago, it was for players who didnt get to 500 points. wrong in my opinion tho
  • Options
    MeloPeteMeloPete Member Posts: 188
    edited December 2012
    Don't quite know why they stopped em. Was gonna play a freeroll with my poker points last night but saw that of 16 freerolls they were all rebuy tourneys. No point in em. Just gonna stick to the weekly DTD event on Mondays but pretty much all the rest of my poker will be played elsewhere. I'm a pretty tight player so no point in me playing the cash tables anymore either with the new C4Ps system in place. I understand the changes are good for some people but sadly it doesn't suit my game at all.

• Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited December 2012
    Just concentrate on making money by cashing in tournaments or via winning sessions on cash tables.

You can still make plenty at the microstakes cash tables by playing TAG ABC poker.