You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

card size

alimayalimay Member Posts: 37
edited December 2012 in Community Help & Advice
Is there anyway you can enlarge the cards,Ihave very poor eyesight and after an hour or so the paints all start looking the same and this is proving costly.Thanks

Comments

• Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited December 2012
    Assuming you are using Windows 7 try changing the screen resolution to something smaller.  That way everything will appear bigger on the screen.

To do this:

Click the start menu
    type "display"
    click the entry that it finds called "display"

In the window that opens on the left click "Adjust resolution"

on the next screen the middle option is Resolution.

Click it and select the next resolution down and click OK

If you are happy with the new resolution click Keep.

If the screen is all black wait a few more seconds and it will go back to how it is.

Try the new resolution for a while.

Adjust it lower or back to the original setting as you wish.

Let me know how you get on.
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: card size:
    Assuming you are using Windows 7 try changing the screen resolution to something smaller.  That way everything will appear bigger on the screen. To do this: Click the start menu type "display" click the entry that it finds called "display" In the window that opens on the left click "Adjust resolution" on the next screen the middle option is Resolution. Click it and select the next resolution down and click OK If you are happy with the new resolution click Keep. If the screen is all black wait a few more seconds and it will go back to how it is. Try the new resolution for a while. Adjust it lower or back to the original setting as you wish. Let me know how you get on.
    Posted by Machka
    Can do this and more with magnifier in ease of access center windows 7 & vista if i remember right.
    You can choose from 3 options full screen lens or docked.I find lens hard to use for poker as it is hard to click the buttons.Full screen would work 200% makes 1 table on a 1080p screen a fraction big but workable.I prefer docked you can left click on the window drag it where you want and re-size the window to nice rectangle that will fit flop turn & river at percentage increase you want and still have room for 2 full sized tables and where ever your pointer goes is shown in the window.

Full-screen mode. In full-screen mode, your entire screen is magnified. Depending on the size of your screen and the zoom level you choose, you might not be able to see all of the screen at the same time.

Lens mode. In lens mode, the area around the mouse pointer is magnified. When you move the mouse pointer, the area of the screen that's magnified moves along with it.

Docked mode. In docked mode, only a portion of the screen is magnified, leaving the rest of your desktop unchanged. You can then control which area of the screen is magnified.

• Options
    alimayalimay Member Posts: 37
    edited December 2012
    thank you