You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Christmas Wish List

step7step7 Member Posts: 298
edited December 2012 in Community Suggestions
Dear Santa,

I've been a good boy all year please please please bring me:
A Sky Poker where I can rematch HU SNG in the same window without the faff of having close the old one and wait for the new one to (possiby) open - failing that at least let the table stay open for a minute or two so I can rag my oppopnent mercilessly - only joking I mean console them on their "bad luck" and suggest they might be luckier if we rematch;
A Sky Poker with industry standard player notes, you can look at other poker sites to for ideas, but as a starter colour coding would be nice, a note area with more than 255 characters and acces to player notes away from the tables would be spiffing;
A Sky Poker with an industry standard Hand History (It's not that I don't appreciate the effort the elves have put in to the stop gap in place, I know they're busy and sometimes have to rely on the infant elves to slap something together using crayons and scraps of cardboard)

Lots of Love
PS Will leave the mince pie for U and a carrot for Rudolph on the mantle piece as usual x x