You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

If they will have me I would like to join.............

JPW33JPW33 Member Posts: 326
edited December 2012 in Team Talk
TEAM DRAGONS !! as they all seem nice and friendly. Im a low stakes player who plays every type of game with the same mediocrity !!

However Im sure  I can be an asset if Im allowed to join ? 

Ive mulled over joining a team for a while and read through all the forum posts and the Dragons are THE BEST !!!

To prove my loyalty to the Dragons, if Im refused, then I promise I will not join another team. :D

Comments

• Options
    18AND5TIME18AND5TIME Member Posts: 479
    edited December 2012
    In Response to If they will have me I would like to join.............:
    TEAM DRAGONS !! as they all seem nice and friendly. Im a low stakes player who plays every type of game with the same mediocrity !! However Im sure  I can be an asset if Im allowed to join ?  Ive mulled over joining a team for a while and read through all the forum posts and the Dragons are THE BEST !!! To prove my loyalty to the Dragons, if Im refused, then I promise I will not join another team. :D
    Posted by JPW33
     NICE POST SIR, HOW COULD WE SAY NO TO THAT,I'LL GET YOU ADDED TO OUR TEAM LIST, COUNT YOURSELF AS PART OF THE TEAM, GL M8,IF YOU NEED ANY INFO JUST ASK ON OUR TEAM PAGE, AND TRY AND PLAY MONDAY NIGHTS 3 DTD GAMES
  • Options
    MRBURNS4MRBURNS4 Member Posts: 1,152
    edited December 2012
    Welcome JPW to the team :)
  • Options
    GBUKGBUK Member Posts: 305
    edited December 2012
    In Response to If they will have me I would like to join.............:
    TEAM DRAGONS !! as they all seem nice and friendly. Im a low stakes player who plays every type of game with the same mediocrity !! However Im sure  I can be an asset if Im allowed to join ?  Ive mulled over joining a team for a while and read through all the forum posts and the Dragons are THE BEST !!! To prove my loyalty to the Dragons, if Im refused, then I promise I will not join another team. :D
    Posted by JPW33
    what a lovely post! welcome 2 our team+yes u are correct we are the best team hehe :) x
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Thanks team mates for your kind welcome.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: If they will have me I would like to join.............:
    In Response to If they will have me I would like to join............. :  NICE POST SIR, HOW COULD WE SAY NO TO THAT,I'LL GET YOU ADDED TO OUR TEAM LIST, COUNT YOURSELF AS PART OF THE TEAM, GL M8,IF YOU NEED ANY INFO JUST ASK ON OUR TEAM PAGE, AND TRY AND PLAY MONDAY NIGHTS 3 DTD GAMES
    Posted by 18AND5TIME
    I will try and play Monday nights DTD's but its xmas eve next monday and I will have had a few too many to play poker. So Im apologising already for my absence lol.