You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Printing money (unfortunatly)

BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
edited January 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
hate to say it but walsall are nailed on at 5/6 tonight
we are shocking at the moment
most of the contracts run out in the next week or so and anybody whose already lined up anouther club has "HAMSTRING PROBLEMS"
probably worth covering 3,4,5 nil as well

Comments

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited January 2013
    Just want to say, your fans were immense on Tuesday! Best set of away fans I've ever seen at the County Ground. A great credit to your team!
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Thanks mate.
    Was going but had to look after my grandson. all my mates said it was a great day out,shame about the result! 

• Options
    wilco40wilco40 Member Posts: 119
    edited January 2013
    I concur with badboy unfortunately.  We are absolutely awful but not sure I can bring myself to bet against them -(
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Printing money (unfortunatly):
    I concur with badboy unfortunately.  We are absolutely awful but not sure I can bring myself to bet against them -(
    Posted by wilco40
    Told everybody i spoke too to cover  4,5,6 nil on tuesday. our only tactic seems to be damage limitation.
    cant blame guy and awfs but think needs changing, apparently Dillon says he do it for petrol money cant do any worse. 
  • Options
    wilco40wilco40 Member Posts: 119
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Printing money (unfortunatly) : Told everybody i spoke too to cover  4,5,6 nil on tuesday. our only tactic seems to be damage limitation. cant blame guy and awfs but think needs changing, apparently Dillon says he do it for petrol money cant do any worse. 
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Just need the trust to get the takeover done and chanrai to do one.  Keeps dragging on and on :-(
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Printing money (unfortunatly) : Just need the trust to get the takeover done and chanrai to do one.  Keeps dragging on and on :-(
    Posted by wilco40
    oh well here goes, lots of coors and doritos to numb the pain