You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I wish to join a team

dizzymike1dizzymike1 Member Posts: 4
edited January 2013 in Team Talk
Hi guys, I have been on Sky Poker for a couple of years now but have been playing solid for the last 2-3 months. The community spirit is fantastic.

I just played with Moon_River of Hit Squad and he said I should post on the forum to express an interest in joining a team.

So I am hoping to join a team. Thanks.

dizzymike1

Comments

• Options
    minxymoominxymoo Member Posts: 201
    edited January 2013
    In Response to I wish to join a team:
    Hi guys, I have been on Sky Poker for a couple of years now but have been playing solid for the last 2-3 months. The community spirit is fantastic. I just played with Moon_River of Hit Squad and he said I should post on the forum to express an interest in joining a team. So I am hoping to join a team. Thanks. dizzymike1
    Posted by dizzymike1
    Hi Mike

If you haven't decided on a team yet then Team Diamond welcome all new members.
    We have a mixed variety of players from beginners to very experienced & successful players. Bust most of all we are about FUNNNNNN FUNNNNN FUNNNNN - we love the sky community and altho we do play other sites it is the community driven reason as to why we all love to play on here.

We have a FB forum also which is also fun and we analyse each others hands & play.

Let me know and which ever you decide good luck at the tables :)

Minxymoo x
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited January 2013
    In Response to I wish to join a team:
    Hi guys, I have been on Sky Poker for a couple of years now but have been playing solid for the last 2-3 months. The community spirit is fantastic. I just played with Moon_River of Hit Squad and he said I should post on the forum to express an interest in joining a team. So I am hoping to join a team. Thanks. dizzymike1
    Posted by dizzymike1
    Hi Mike, I am Dave Hitman Harvey, founder & capo of The HitSquad!! Moon river danny is one of my key players, if you got on well & would like to consider US please do!! I will keep a spot warm fot you!!

Have a look at Our Hitsquad Hotnews thread also have browse around, there are several teams, i like to think we are the best & friendliest, but that would create some debate, lol!!

let me know, GL Whatever you decide, I have sent you friend request anyway!!

am off to Fulham in bit so speak another time!!

Run Golden
  • Options
    dizzymike1dizzymike1 Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: I wish to join a team:
    In Response to I wish to join a team : Hi Mike, I am Dave Hitman Harvey, founder & capo of The HitSquad!! Moon river danny is one of my key players, if you got on well & would like to consider US please do!! I will keep a spot warm fot you!! Have a look at Our Hitsquad Hotnews thread also have browse around, there are several teams, i like to think we are the best & friendliest, but that would create some debate, lol!! let me know, GL Whatever you decide, I have sent you friend request anyway!! am off to Fulham in bit so speak another time!! Run Golden
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply. I would love to become part of HitSquad. Where do I accept the friend request?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: I wish to join a team : Hi Dave, Thanks for your reply. I would love to become part of HitSquad. Where do I accept the friend request?
    Posted by dizzymike1
    HEY!!! Great! click mi profile, & you will see!!

far as I'm concerned YOU IN!!! have just done Bottle Brandy [& wine] with family, so am very 'mellow'!! lol

I hope you find HitSquad Hotnews & DTD reg for tommorow, I'll be at work at 7am mon, so will pm you then!!

COME ON!!!!!

WELCOME COMRADE!!

bed fa me now, lol!!

PS, we won DTD December, so tomm is first nite of DTD JANUARY, Please play if you can, I WANT ANOTHER DOUBLE!!

LOL!!

RUNGOLDEN

HITMAN, HITSQUAD CAPO, FOUNDER, DE-GEN & ENIGMA!!

PS are you on FB?
  • Options
    thejudge10thejudge10 Member Posts: 465
    edited January 2013

Hi,everyone.
    my name is the judge10,ive played on sky now for 3 years,im just an average player.
    I havent played much this past year,so i thought joining a team would give me some extra incentive to play more,and also get more involved in the sky community

• Options
    Damo1991Damo1991 Member Posts: 44
    edited January 2013
    Hi thejudge10,
    Not my place to say really but I joined Team Diamond recently and its an amazing team to be in.
    PM Minxymoo for more information :)
    Gl on the tables buddy
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Member Posts: 201
    edited January 2013
    Hi thejudge10, Not my place to say really but I joined Team Diamond recently and its an amazing team to be in. PM Minxymoo for more information :) Gl on the tables buddy
    Posted by Damo1991
    Wahhhheyyyyyyyy love that Damo ;) - We welcome all !! xxxx
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hi,everyone. my name is the judge10,ive played on sky now for 3 years,im just an average player. I havent played much this past year,so i thought joining a team would give me some extra incentive to play more,and also get more involved in the sky community
    Posted by thejudge10
    Hi Judge!!

Dave Hitman Harvey here, Founder & Capo The HitSquad

I have read a few of your posts, and think you would fit in well!!

We even have our Own Hitsquadron Scotland set up, Squadron Leader Lisa !!

Would you like to join us??

See HitSquad Hotnews for more info , GL Mate

Have sent u friend Requaest, pm me!!