You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Into the den

IleraIlera Member Posts: 114
edited January 2013 in Team Talk
Hey all

I am fairly new to skypoker, I played on PKR for many years, but recently got sky tv, found channel 861, and got addicted here instead.

I am a low stakes player, up to now been mainly in SNG and dabbled in cash, but recently started playing a few mtt. Best result so far is 7th in a £50 freeroll (350ish players), but that was probably more luck than anything. Hoping to enter my first Monday night DTDs this coming Monday.

I would describe my play as "unpredictable", and my main job at any table seems to be to help everyone else by hoovering up all the bad hole cards ;)

I have run into a few team members, but had most fun talking with Team Dragons. Hope they will have me, always wanted to breath fire at hobbits... erm, I mean win with the dragons!

Anyway thanks for reading, apologies if i have missed some etiquette somewhere.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2013
    No reply? Sad panda :(

Oh well, will be in the dtd hopefully as independent, at least briefly, then will maybe hunt around some more for teammates :)

Happy new year.
  • Options
    GBUKGBUK Member Posts: 305
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Into the den:
    No reply? Sad panda :( Oh well, will be in the dtd hopefully as independent, at least briefly, then will maybe hunt around some more for teammates :) Happy new year.
    Posted by Ilera
    Hello....i am GBUK in team dragons,so sorry we haven't seen your post....
    i will speak 2 our Captain+vice Captain about trying 2 join us 4 tonights DTD.

• Options
    SummerjadeSummerjade Member Posts: 129
    edited January 2013
    No reply? Sad panda :( Oh well, will be in the dtd hopefully as independent, at least briefly, then will maybe hunt around some more for teammates :) Happy new year.
    Posted by Ilera
    hi ilera ive added u to team and pmed u 2 welcome to dragons, if u want to get a responce nxt time u post post on our page Team Dragons on team talk more ppl use that n will get bk to u sooner x
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited January 2013
    SRY never saw this... GL Tonight!!

let me know if you still looking?

Dave Hitman Harvey

Team HitSquad Founder & Capo!!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    SRY never saw this... GL Tonight!! let me know if you still looking? Dave Hitman Harvey Team HitSquad Founder & Capo!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Stop poaching Dave! he loves us Dragons Haha :p xx
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    SRY never saw this... GL Tonight!! let me know if you still looking? Dave Hitman Harvey Team HitSquad Founder & Capo!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    hes not david hes in dragons now x
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Into the den : Stop poaching Dave! he loves us Dragons Haha :p xx
    Posted by GBUK
    yes gem hence the title of his post INTO THE DEN as in  DRAGONS !!!! lol x
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    edited January 2013

It could also imply Millwall.....who are close to Fulham (both location and playing ability) which could mean......Hitsquad!

Or......they could of just missed the rest of the sentence off and meant...

Into the den of iniquity.....which would obv mean us TKPers.
    Into the dense world of no return.....which would obv mean T51.

Anyway, good luck in the Dragons Ilera....they aint a too badder bunch really :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    It could also imply Millwall.....who are close to Fulham (both location and playing ability) which could mean......Hitsquad! Or......they could of just missed the rest of the sentence off and meant... Into the den of iniquity.....which would obv mean us TKPers. Into the den se world of no return.....which would obv mean T51. Anyway, good luck in the Dragons Ilera....they aint a too badder bunch really :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    lol maxxy coming from u that means alot :) x
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    It could also imply Millwall.....who are close to Fulham (both location and playing ability) which could mean......Hitsquad! Or......they could of just missed the rest of the sentence off and meant... Into the den of iniquity.....which would obv mean us TKPers. Into the den se world of no return.....which would obv mean T51. Anyway, good luck in the Dragons Ilera....they aint a too badder bunch really :)
    Posted by MAXALLY

is that a compliment Maxxy? :) Don't forget 2 buy in all 3 games DTD1,DTD2+DTD3 well before 7:30 ilera or your scores will not count.
    i have already bought in so you can player search me+buy in.. GBUK Good Luck+see you on the tables :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Woop, thanks, looking forward to it, and nice to see such glowing endorsements ;)

Will hopefully be in the tourneys tonight, tho my laptop went bang last night so i have about an hour beforehand to replace the fan / cooler before they start.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Woop, thanks, looking forward to it, and nice to see such glowing endorsements ;) Will hopefully be in the tourneys tonight, tho my laptop went bang last night so i have about an hour beforehand to replace the fan / cooler before they start.
    Posted by Ilera
    welcome, ive sent u a private message take a look n get bk to it n gl in getting ur lappy sorted x
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Welcome 2 Dragons ilera....if you have facebook+wish 2 join in the fun and banter on Forum DTD group page with all team members....msg your full name so i can add you 2 the group....x
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I'm home, lappy rebuilt (and running 20 degrees cooler, which is a relief), and hopefully registered for the right 3 tourneys :) (Feel free to check for me)

Will send you my facebook info, but I dont tend to log in there overly often.
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited January 2013
    n1!!

GL in your New Team!!!

Enjoy!!