You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

lookin for a team

chopper34chopper34 Member Posts: 14
edited January 2013 in Team Talk
hello guys
looking to join a team been playing on sky for about 2 years now i'm not the best player tbh but the love the game (well mtt's cant do the cash thing) so if any team need a new member that get lucky every now and then give us a shout cheers.

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited January 2013
    In Response to lookin for a team:
    hello guys looking to join a team been playing on sky for about 2 years now i'm not the best player tbh but the love the game (well mtt's cant do the cash thing) so if any team need a new member that get lucky every now and then give us a shout cheers.
    Posted by chopper34
    Hi Chopper.
    Team Poker Titans have a vacancy if you are interested.

We have players in our team at all levels of ability and you will always get some great advice & support.

Let me know, if you are also available to play on Monday Nights for the Forum DTD Tournies.

Regards
    Pokertrev (Captain, Team Poker Titans)
  • Options
    chopper34chopper34 Member Posts: 14
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: lookin for a team:
    In Response to lookin for a team : Hi Chopper. Team Poker Titans have a vacancy if you are interested. We have players in our team at all levels of ability and you will always get some great advice & support. Let me know, if you are also available to play on Monday Nights for the Forum DTD Tournies. Regards Pokertrev ( Captain, Team Poker Titans )
    Posted by POKERTREV
    The hammer goes down and chopper34 goes to the one and only bidder.......Team Poker Titans ;0   
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: lookin for a team:
    In Response to Re: lookin for a team : The hammer goes down and chopper34 goes to the one and only bidder.......Team Poker Titans ;0   
    Posted by chopper34
    Hi Chopper
    Welcome - I have sent you a PM with all the info.

Good Luck
    Pokertrev.