You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013

Comments

• joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013:
    joesman, hope you had a good tournie and as for me I couldnt beleive most of the winners on saturday. Glenelg, you really must have had crystal ball well done
    Posted by vaigret[/QUOTE

Tournie was going well Father V. 30k starting stack, which I'd increased to 160k by 9 ish Sat night. 40k to the winner, so was getting a tad excited. Dropped to 120k ish simply by not getting any hands for two hours and my blinds being stolen. Then I picked up kk, I got all 120k in on q 7 3 board. Unfortunately my opponent had 33 for a set. So instead of entering day 2 in a strong position I was driving home. Hey ho lol. 
    edited March 2013
    joesman, hope you had a good tournie and as for me I couldnt beleive most of the winners on saturday. Glenelg, you really must have had crystal ball well done
    Posted by vaigret
    I'm gonna pm u tomorrow Terry. Need some of your wisdom/advice on an ante post bet I have for Cheltenham. 

Neil
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,361
    edited March 2013
    Right mate will await your pm
  • DUNMIDOSHDUNMIDOSH Member Posts: 1,473
    edited March 2013
    King of the Wolds 2.05 Sandown please father
  • cleansweepcleansweep Member Posts: 598
    edited March 2013
    Rockawango 3.15 Sandown
    edited March 2013
    above logged
    edited March 2013
    Meetings For Saturday 9th March are

Ayr, Chepstow, Sandown and Wolverhampton.

Naps to be in by 13.00 please

I have just become a Grandad and going to visit Saturday so normal service wont be available.

However I will be on At 13.00 to log and close the NAPS down for the day.

Father V
    edited March 2013
    Meetings For Saturday 9th March are Ayr, Chepstow, Sandown and Wolverhampton. Naps to be in by 13.00 please I have just become a Grandad and going to visit Saturday so normal service wont be available. However I will be on At 13.00 to log and close the NAPS down for the day. Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    Jeez Father, allowing such a mundane occurrence to get in the way of servicing your 'flock'!!! What next?? A visit to Rome for a Papal Conclave?? Seriously though, well done, well, well done to your offspring lol. Enjoy. 
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013 : Jeez Father, allowing such a mundane occurrence to get in the way of servicing your 'flock'!!! What next?? A visit to Rome to for a Papal Conclave?? Seriously though, well done, well, well done to your offspring lol. Enjoy. 
    Posted by joesman1
    Thanks mate, little boy is called George so thought I would see if a suitable horse running Saturday for my nap.
    Would you beleive it one called Hi George supposed to be running and that will be my tip unless I find out it is a non runner before I leave.
  • DUNMIDOSHDUNMIDOSH Member Posts: 1,473
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013 : Thanks mate, little boy is called George so thought I would see if a suitable horse running Saturday for my nap. Would you beleive it one called Hi George supposed to be running and that will be my tip unless I find out it is a non runner before I leave.
    Posted by vaigret
    There's a horse trained by Jackie Du Plessis called Cool George If he's your grandson I'm guessing that could be a horse you'll be backing in the future!
    Congratulations (Grand) Father!
    I hope all your Cheltenham slips are winning ones!
  • BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited March 2013
    Meetings For Saturday 9th March are Ayr, Chepstow, Sandown and Wolverhampton. Naps to be in by 13.00 please I have just become a Grandad and going to visit Saturday so normal service wont be available. However I will be on At 13.00 to log and close the NAPS down for the day. Father V
    Posted by vaigret

that must be an old pic surely, much too young looking to be a granda!!!  ; s     

congrats on the news, enjoy saturday 

edited March 2013
    Dunmidosh -LOL have to be GRANDfather Vaigret now and thnx re Cheltenham.

Bell -beleive it or not I look younger than that m8. Im only 55 for goodness sake and thnx
    edited March 2013
    Dunmidosh -LOL have to be GRANDfather Vaigret now and thnx re Cheltenham. Bell -beleive it or not I look younger than that m8. Im only 55 for goodness sake and thnx
    Posted by vaigret
    U seen 'The Beast' down to run on Sunday Father? Last real opportunity to get injured lol
  • BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,208
    edited March 2013
    Dunmidosh -LOL have to be GRANDfather Vaigret now and thnx re Cheltenham. Bell -beleive it or not I look younger than that m8. Im only 55 for goodness sake and thnx
    Posted by vaigret
    Congratulations Father, I think i might be on the lookout for a horse named George in honour of your new arrival - it's destined to win surely?! :)
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013 : Congratulations Father, I think i might be on the lookout for a horse named George in honour of your new arrival - it's destined to win surely?! :)
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
     If its anything like his previous attempt at ownership Brrrrr, it should be called Slow George, or George Rolly-Polly
  • BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,208
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013 :  If its anything like his previous attempt at ownership Brrrrr, it should be called Slow George, or George Rolly-Polly
    Posted by joesman1
    :):)
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013 :  If its anything like his previous attempt at ownership Brrrrr, it should be called Slow George, or George Rolly-Polly
    Posted by joesman1
    You cheeky sod, ok one of the horses I owned and named was useless but one beat Terimon who was third in the Derby and others won as well.  
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013 : U seen 'The Beast' down to run on Sunday Father? Last real opportunity to get injured lol
    Posted by joesman1
    Which one ? Cant see one in England ?
     In Ireland ? On His own ?
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013 : Which one ? Cant see one in England ?  In Ireland ? On His own ?
    Posted by vaigret
    Yep, 4.10 in Ireland 
  • bazzer61bazzer61 Member Posts: 404
    edited March 2013
    STOP IT CHILDREN - BEHAVE !!!! LOL