You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The yes/no coupons in bookies that pay 33/1!

Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
edited January 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
This is a strange one, i've never done them before but have a mate who is a pro gambler(was a bookie that set markets on many sports) who came across the coupon in Ladbrokes the other day and seemed to think very clever, but he thought definitely the coupon was aiming at any optimistic gambler who would put a few yes's down and 9/10 lose.He has done 4 coupons so far putting £10 on each bet , and putting NO in all answers and has had 5 out of 6 twice and 2 winners at 33/1.So from a small sample No answers were correct 22/24 times.I'm obviously going to have to have a look at them next week! Good luck if having a go.

Comments

• Options
    dubmasterdubmaster Member Posts: 897
    edited January 2013
    i have seen them... got 1 as a free bet awhile back and missed by 1 , should really look again good luck !!!!
  • Options
    5501355013 Member Posts: 336
    edited January 2013
    I noticed them but thought they looked too difficult, might have another look now.
  • Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited January 2013
    Donk its different every week, I didnt see this weeks 1, I sometimes have a go but an exampe of what it might look like would be

Both teams to score in Swnasea v stoke game Yes? No?
    Over 3.5 goals in Newcastle game Yes? No?
    Suarez to score against Villa? Yes? No?
    West Ham v Qpr to be a draw Yes? No?

then theres normaly a couple of real 50/50 ones such as

An even ammount of corners in the Wigan game Yes? No?
    A player wearing an even number on his shirt to score first in Liverpool game Yes? No?

6 different options everyweek, always pays 33/1, alright for a bit of fun, but wouldnt start betting them seriously.