You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

should sky ban the conspirocy believers??

DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
hi if i owned a business and certain customer kept coming in and accusing me of ripping them off and stealing from them i would no longer accept their custom.
do you think sky should close accounts of players accusing them of stealing from them and fixing games(i do)
also i think any thread that suggest this should be closed.....

Comments

• kirstiikirstii Member Posts: 787
    edited July 2009
    To be honest i don't think it'd be worth the effort, why give the rake to other sites when all they ask for in return is to try to convince everyone the world is against them?

It reminds me of all the people on their soapboxes in The Life Of Brian!!

They make just about as much sense!!!

Keep them in! They keep me laughing!!!
  • dowzerdowzer Member Posts: 218
    edited July 2009
    Ban them? No.

Have a seperate forum for people with bad beats and complaining about fixing etc? Yes.

Everyone has a right to an opinion but I dont want to read about it - it does look bad especially when there are three or four on the go at one time and they are some of the busiest threads but banning the players is extreme.
  • dowzerdowzer Member Posts: 218
    edited July 2009
    Whoops - just found Area 51! Top idea Sky, beat me to it :)
  • bobcat52bobcat52 Member Posts: 568
    edited July 2009
    Davey, much as most people on here would love to do, just to stop the crying, SKY probably can't ban them. (free speech, yahdi yahdi yah!!!.)

Whether you can construe it as libellous is a different matter.

Suits....... what's your take on this?
  • IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited July 2009
    In Response to should sky ban the conspirocy believers??:
    hi if i owned a business and certain customer kept coming in and accusing me of ripping them off and stealing from them i would no longer accept their custom. do you think sky should close accounts of players accusing them of stealing from them and fixing games(i do) also i think any thread that suggest this should be closed.....
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    Why ban them Davy

They must be the easiest players to put on tilt huh

LOL

Gary