You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

game scenario

jimmystackjimmystack Member Posts: 4
edited February 2013 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hi, i had a j9 and only called before the flop and not raised, was this a mistake as loking back on your highlights of the hand, its like i made a mistake doing so, also a j9 was out on the flop and i went all in. C an toy give more advice, ive been only playing for 8 months and any input would be grateful

Comments

• Options
    reelerreeler Member Posts: 416
    edited January 2013
    In Response to game scenario:
    Hi, i had a j9 and only called before the flop and not raised, was this a mistake as loking back on your highlights of the hand, its like i made a mistake doing so, also a j9 was out on the flop and i went all in. C an toy give more advice, ive been only playing for 8 months and any input would be grateful
    Posted by jimmystack
    YOU LOST GET OVER IT
  • Options
    jimmystackjimmystack Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2013
    Iyen Response to Re: game scenario:
    In Response to game scenario : YOU LOST GET OVER IT
    Posted by reeler
    yes i lost,which in the end was good for me experience wise. Hopefully one day ill be on a table with yourself REELER taking your chips. No doubt with youre negative reply to my question youre also used to loosing haha
  • Options
    reelerreeler Member Posts: 416
    edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: game scenario:
    Iyen Response to Re: game scenario : yes i lost,which in the end was good for me experience wise. Hopefully one day ill be on a table with yourself REELER taking your chips. No doubt with youre negative reply to my question youre also used to loosing haha
    Posted by jimmystack
    EVERY ONE LOSES A HAND ITS HOW U DEAL WITH IT AND LEARN FROM IT