You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

2/2 Wins in the daytime £150 BH

_AppleMac__AppleMac_ Member Posts: 126
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
Morning all,

As alot of you know I don't have much to do during my daytimes at the moment... apart from maybe a shower every 3 days or so... and maybe clean the pegs...

So anyway, entered the BH tourns just to see how id fair up... been playing pretty solid poker and came 1st out of 38 in the first tourn and 1st of of 36 in the other...

Obviously this doesnt come close to Mick Jenn's achievements of late... but I guess we all have to aspire to someone, right...!?

Cheers

Comments

• mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited July 2009
    ay up matt still not bad goin fellla, alls u can do m8 is beet wats infront of u keep it up
  • mag70mag70 Member Posts: 20
    edited July 2009
    As the "victim" (lost the heads up) of your 2nd win I will just say congrats.

You indeed played solid and we had some good duels during the game.

M
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited July 2009
    nice 2 c comment like that mag n1
  • _AppleMac__AppleMac_ Member Posts: 126
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: 2/2 Wins in the daytime £150 BH:
    As the "victim" (lost the heads up) of your 2nd win I will just say congrats. You indeed played solid and we had some good duels during the game. M
    Posted by mag70
    Cheers mate,

I did think you had me on the backfoot at one point... was a good heads up battle...! Very solid player yourself...! and to top it off you seem like a top bloke aswell... not many people are that gracious...!

Shame there isnt any bigger tourns during the day but I guess thats due to demand...!

Oh nice little freeroll result last night for you then mick...! Good work...!

• mag70mag70 Member Posts: 20
    edited July 2009
    Would you believe it!

Just got off the £200 Guaranteed and got another 2nd place.

Really unlucky in the heads up, goes in as chip lead and twice during the heads up we're all in. Both times I've got him beaten pre flop, AQ vs A9 and A10 vs A4. Both times he hits his kicker for pair!

Well, well.....

Well done to Dazler anyway

M

PS! MickJenn1, I didn't see you on the first page of the leaderboard at all.... lol
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,815
    edited July 2009
    Well done Apple-Mac!