You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

real madrid v man utd

THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
edited February 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
£80.00 over 3.5 goals 11/8

even though madrid are favourites and rightly so, i think 4/1 man utd is bit genourous!!

Comments

• Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited February 2013
    In Response to real madrid v man utd:
    £80.00 over 3.5 goals 11/8 even though madrid are favourites and rightly so, i think 4/1 man utd is bit genourous!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    9/2 with StanJames and slightly bigger with BetVicotr......huge price, ill be on them, how much just depends how the racing goes today.  Im not expecting a ton of goals tho, even both defences looks suspect, hope i'm wrong tho and your bet comes in
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: real madrid v man utd:
    In Response to real madrid v man utd : 9/2 with StanJames and slightly bigger with BetVicotr......huge price, ill be on them, how much just depends how the racing goes today.  Im not expecting a ton of goals tho, even both defences looks suspect, hope i'm wrong tho and your bet comes in
    Posted by shuv
    i cant see how there cant be lots of goals m8, both leak goals and both score them for fun!! good look with the racing!!
  • Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: real madrid v man utd : i cant see how there cant be lots of goals m8, both leak goals and both score them for fun!! good look with the racing!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    I know it looks like goals, and I know Fergie has came out and said were playing for the win, I can just see us playing for a 0.0 and trying to snat ch a 1.0.  I dont think both Rooney and Van Persie will start can see one at front, maybe Roney on the left.

Saying All that im backing us to win lol

As I said hope im wrong, id take a 3-1 win.
  • Options
    FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited February 2013
    i got 4s with paddy power gl all
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited February 2013
    ill be cheerin them on as my old mans a united fan and ive never liked Madrid always cheered on Barca in spain all my life but i think we see the champs league winners tonight and theyre the ones playing in white - just convinced myself that they'll win the whole thing and 9/2 for Madrid outright is huge. can see them bringing a 2 goal lead to old trafford, id rather be wrong though
  • Options
    kidwiz10kidwiz10 Member Posts: 569
    edited February 2013
    As its at Madrid everything is gunna go there way.

So gunna be Ronaldo penalty so doin him 1st goal scorer and Madrid win 2.0
  • Options
    mondo1985mondo1985 Member Posts: 571
    edited February 2013
    Sky are doing Ronaldo specials, I like the look of him scoring outside the box at 5/1
  • Options
    davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,370
    edited February 2013
    As its at Madrid everything is gunna go there way. So gunna be Ronaldo penalty so doin him 1st goal scorer and Madrid win 2.0
    Posted by kidwiz10
    Please, please, please, please!!!!!! I hope you`re right fella!!!!
  • Options
    AshP1979AshP1979 Member Posts: 13
    edited February 2013
    My bets... 

Alonso anytime scorer @ 6/1

Giggs last scorer @ 22/1

A penalty to be awarded for a foul on Ronaldo @ 8/1

Varane first card @ 14/1

BTTS in both halves @ 11/1

Just a couple of quid on each, for interest's sake.

My feeling is that Madrid are there to be got at, the pressure is all on them. I like the look of a 2-2 draw.
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited February 2013
    must say that was a right good game and remains nicely balanced for the second leg