You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

FT Deal-Making

YoungUnYoungUn Member Posts: 422
edited July 2009 in Community Suggestions
I'm gonna open this with a quote from BOSSBOX:

In Response to Re: new 20 pound deepstack:
Just played the 500 gtd deep stack, it was great fun and a brilliant tourny. One small problem was i bubbled in 4th place and the GENRAL discussion seem to be about reaching the final table without cashing. Would it be possible to change it so at least you get your entry fee back for 6th place {final table} Apart from that it was spot on!
Posted by BOSSBOX
That was a fantastic tourney, and it took a long time and a lot of hard work to get down to the FT. Due to the small entry field, though, only the top 3 got paid, which for me is a little unfair on those who were 6th-4th as it's a long slog to get that far. Also, I just like the idea that you should always win some money if you make the final of an MTT anyway, and I always advocate a deal to accomodate this at live Tourneys. The way it'd be done is we could take £40 off the top prize, £20 off 2nd, and give £20 each to 6th-4th so they get their money back. Another suggestion was free entry to the same tounrey the following day.

In other words what we're asking for is a deal-making facility, but with 2 options. One where we can make a deal that ends the game there and then (i.e 2players left can chop the money remaining in the prize pool and each recieve 50%) and the other one like i've suggested above, where we just chop and change the payouts a little to suit everyone but the game is still completed in it's normal fashion.