You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

£25,000 Sky Poker Podium Series - starts Monday

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,401
edited September 2018 in Poker Chat

Comments

• Options
  • Options

Please note that you MUST Opt-In, but you only need to Opt In ONCE, & once Opted In you are able to play (& hopefully win Prizes) in all 3 Leagues.

Once the Competition commences, points earned BEFORE you Opt In will not count. So really, if you plan to get involved, best to Opt In before it starts, in case you forget.
  • Options

What date are the UKOPS Events for which seats are on offer?

UKOPS will run from October 26th until November 4th, & will be announced on Monday 1st October. So by the time Podium Series commences, you'll know the specific dates.
  • Options
    rspca12rspca12 Member Posts: 618
    v gd promo well played sky.
  • Options
    ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    Will there be any sats for the games ?
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,535
    Looks good & something different.

One question......... what about cash and dym players , If you finish top of the Gold League, does that mean you auto finish top of the other two Leagues? (I may be reading it wrong, but that is how I understand it ATM)
  • Options
    For the gold and silver games or will it be direct buy in only
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

One question......... what about cash and dym players , If you finish top of the Gold League, does that mean you auto finish top of the other two Leagues? (I may be reading it wrong, but that is how I understand it ATM)

Ooops, reading further into it, it is different tournaments for different Leagues. Apologies.
  • Options
    rspca12 said:

v gd promo well played sky.

• Options
    MAXALLY said:

MAXALLY said:

Ooops, reading further into it, it is different tournaments for different Leagues. Apologies.
    Ha, thanks, that saved me a lengthy explanation.
  • Options
    ckd said:

Will there be any sats for the gold and silver games or will it be direct buy in only

Hi @ckd

I've combined your 2 part question to (try to) avoid confusion.

There will be satellites to some of them, yes, but not all of them. I'm-a-guessing the Satellite Schedule will be fairly similar to usual.

Bear in mind that UKOPS satellites will be running during Podium Series too, & there's only enough room/liquidity for so many satellites.

• Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    Mega Mini - Super Sunday - Podium Series - UKOPS

I mean to be fair... this is good stuff
  • Options
    @Tikay10 thank you for the reply... will keep a look out for the sats for gold... silver and bronze are ok for direct buy but will give the gold sats a go
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,531
    Ye this is amazeballs fantastic
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    Great promo :)
  • Options
    TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    Looks like the sort of promo I've been wanting for a while, nice one!
  • Options
    Type your comment
    TommyD said:

Looks like the sort of promo I've been wanting for a while, nice one!

@TommyD

'Spurs fans are used to being patient.

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,292
    I have read through this and found that the Bronze £2,500 Bounty Hunter at 8:30pm
    (£5.50 buy in and £2,500 prize pool) is marked as a bounty hunter yet the Bronze £1,500 Rebuy Bounty Hunter at 9:30pm (£3.30 buy in and 1,500 prize pool) is not. Surely this is an error?

I lost all faith in the promotion after spotting this and can't believe that no one else has brought it to Sky's attention. Come on Sky sort it out!

p.s. actually looks like another really good promo from Sky but I get the feeling that my bankroll will have dwindled to nothing before I get a chance to play.

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Will the tournaments be 'badged'? ie, a gold,silver or bronze icon added to the relevant ones in the MTT Lobby. Not sure if the software could implement this (or a little man behind the scenes could be given the job), but I believe it would be worthwhile to gain interest in each of the relevant games (from players who may not know about the podium series etc).
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,116
    This is the best promo for MTT players that Sky have done in ages.

VWP-I hope that this becomes an offer regularly (tho not all the time, of course)

Phil