You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Hole Crads that just dont work for you,

2»

Comments

• Options
    HartshorNHartshorN Member Posts: 616
    edited February 2010
    But seriously any king messes me up, because that ACE always comes.
  • Options
    FINSFINS Member Posts: 1,080
    edited February 2010
     pocket tens always lets me down,oh don't get me started,
  • Options
    SDodgerSDodger Member Posts: 141
    edited February 2010
    K J  or  J K.....   either one of those.
  • Options
    pryce6pryce6 Member Posts: 1,058
    edited February 2010
    Don't limp with aces then blackfish!!
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited February 2010
    At a home game with a few mates I dealt myself duece-Joker, that didn't work for me. I'd forgotten to remove the jokers from the pack.

• Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited February 2010
    any 2 that i decide to play,however,whatever i mukk can guarantee to hit,and usually in a big way..
  • Options
    scouse1515scouse1515 Member Posts: 190
    edited February 2010
    dont matter what hole cards ive got someones always got better. cowgomoo likes 2 6 best  donk!!
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,654
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Hole Crads that just dont work for you,:
    dont matter what hole cards ive got someones always got better. cowgomoo likes 2 6 best  donk!!
    Posted by scouse1515
    scouse m8 why as he upset ya,was it you he was playing against,if it was then fair dos but hes just avin a bit of fun let it go.calling him a donk aint gonna help matters it,ll just stir things up again.think you should just call it a day,gl at your tables
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited February 2010
    Don't limp with aces then blackfish!!
    Posted by pryce6
    i was joking...
  • Options
    pryce6pryce6 Member Posts: 1,058
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Hole Crads that just dont work for you, : i was joking...
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Naaah!? Really!?
  • Options
    MH45706MH45706 Member Posts: 164
    edited February 2010
    Whats a CRAD?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    oops... how embarassing... my sarcastic comment missed your sarcastic comment, i feel silly!!!
  • Options
    Muso-TimMuso-Tim Member Posts: 8
    edited February 2010

Dear Ace Jack,

It's not you, it's me.  You're a good hand.  No, really, you are!  I'm just not in a position to give you the kind of play you deserve right now.  I just got out of a long and kind of abusive relationship with a pair of nines, and I just can't jump into any serious pots right now.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get out there and mix it up with you.  I just can't right now.  Maybe after the blinds have passed, when we're both in a different place.  I just don't want to invest a lot in this relationship so early and be left holding nothing but a couple of unsuited overcards when the river comes.  Don't worry, the right player for you is out there somewhere.  Maybe that guy in seat eight who's raised the last five pots in a row.  I bet he'd love to see you.  He'd treat you like a pair of rockets, baby.  You deserve it.  Like I said, it's not you, it's me.

...with thanks to PokerXFactor!

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Dear Ace Jack, It's not you, it's me.  You're a good hand.  No, really, you are!  I'm just not in a position to give you the kind of play you deserve right now.  I just got out of a long and kind of abusive relationship with a pair of nines, and I just can't jump into any serious pots right now.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get out there and mix it up with you.  I just can't right now.  Maybe after the blinds have passed, when we're both in a different place.  I just don't want to invest a lot in this relationship so early and be left holding nothing but a couple of unsuited overcards when the river comes.  Don't worry, the right player for you is out there somewhere.  Maybe that guy in seat eight who's raised the last five pots in a row.  I bet he'd love to see you.  He'd treat you like a pair of rockets, baby.  You deserve it.  Like I said, it's not you, it's me.   ...with thanks to PokerXFactor!
    Posted by Muso-Tim
    haaaa! nice one