You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The BIG Game - starts Friday.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Don't forget;

Starts this Friday.

You need to Opt In.

Note this from the Promo Page, too:

"ATTENTION - THE OPT IN BUTTON IS NOT CONFIRMING THE OPT IN FOR SOME CUSTOMERS BUT YOU WILL STILL BE OPTED IN IF YOU CLICK THE OPT IN BUTTON ABOVE. IT MAY NOT APPEAR TO HAVE WORKED BUT IT HAS. APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE"
  • Options

Any questions, fire away. Be nice though, right?
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Whens it going to snow?
  • Options
    ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    i cant reg for this..... when i try through my account get taken to the oops page
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Just click “opt in”?

Click promotions on tab at the top. (Browser)
  • Options
    cheers mate not sure if that worked as keep getting taken to that oopps page when i click
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    ckd said:

cheers mate not sure if that worked as keep getting taken to that oopps page when i click

Same here.
  • Options
    p_blasep_blase Member Posts: 54
    you can go onto skybet enter it there, seems ok
  • Options

Guys, I will check this out with the office in the morning and get back to you.
  • Options

I am being told by the office that as long as you click that Opt-In button, then you are ok, you are safely in.

You'll want to be sure though, so will check with the office in the morning to make sure you are all in.
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    I'm finding the same as the others.

Would you be so kind as to add me to the list of names to check please Tikay? I've had a few hiccups in the past with opting in to promos so it would be good to get confirmation I'm in this time :)
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Would you be so kind as to add me to the list of names to check please Tikay? I've had a few hiccups in the past with opting in to promos so it would be good to get confirmation I'm in this time :)

What path you taking to find the promo?
    What happens when you click tikays link at the top?
  • Options
    K0BAYASHl said:

What path you taking to find the promo?
    What happens when you click tikays link at the top?
    After previous hiccups my default is to go into 'my account' (in browser) and then manually enter the code under the 'promotions' tab. The promotions tab just takes me to the 'oops' page so I've clicked the opt-in button on the website page for the big game instead, but it's not confirming anything. I'm sure all is fine but it would be nice to know for certain.
  • Options
    If you just click Tikays link at the top and click opt in, you should be in m8. Screen doesn't to anything for me either but they said that anyway :D
  • Options
    I know - I'm just a little paranoid these days.

Speaking of which, when was the RNG last checked? ;)
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    No confirmation for me either, after clicking the opt in button.

The 'oops' page does not allay any uncertainties. That has been like that for weeks now. Maybe a good idea to get the IT experts to take a good look at that again and try and get a fix before the promotion begins?
  • Options
    All understood Guitar Bloke and Hotshot High Roller Champ, will check it out in the morning and let you know.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    we all seem to be having the same issue apart from @KOBAYASHI..... think this might be sky making sure he is the only one in the game ( conspiracy i think ) lol tin foil hats at the ready everyone

cheers @Tikay10 for checking
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404
    Ive tried clicking a handful of times.

Sometimes it makes me happy, sometimes sad, occasionally neutral.
  • Options

Morning all.

Message for;

@ckd

@Duesenberg

@EvilPingu

@MAXALLY

I have chatted with the office this morning & they have confirmed that all 4 of you ARE correctly Opted In to Big Game.

Good luck.