You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MBN

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,171

The Party Poker Millions "biggest ever" thing finished yesterday.

The fella who came 3rd got in for $5 apparently, & he (or she...) collected $1,300,000.

Nice Sharky graph, that.

Comments

• Options
    nagromnagrom Member Posts: 198
    His Instagram username is zerjavblaz Was grinding the freerolls and $1.50 mtts on Stars 3 years ago. The Moneymaker dream is still alive!
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Wonder what the graph looks like in say a year. I remember there was a graph doing the rounds of a guy that had a result in one of the big games, may have been $100k Sunday Million score. They then proceeded to lose it, I think playing HU hypers amongst other games.
  • Options
    MattBates said:

Wonder what the graph looks like in say a year. I remember there was a graph doing the rounds of a guy that had a result in one of the big games, may have been $100k Sunday Million score. They then proceeded to lose it, I think playing HU hypers amongst other games.

Might have been this one......

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,282
    Tikay10 said:

MattBates said:

Looks like he was still $15K up on the deal when he quit. That's the problem with timing, he probably felt awful when he finally stopped yet imagine if had not won the biggie but won the £15K in one hit instead, same end result but completely different psychologically I would imagine.
  • Options
    DonttelmumDonttelmum Member Posts: 1,921
    The final 20% of the graph looks like @Tikay10's when he started playing NL dym's.
  • Options

FFS. It never ends.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,400
    Enut said:

Tikay10 said:

MattBates said:

Looks like he was still $15K up on the deal when he quit. That's the problem with timing, he probably felt awful when he finally stopped yet imagine if had not won the biggie but won the £15K in one hit instead, same end result but completely different psychologically I would imagine.
    Around 60k looks like he had a bit of coaching then went solo at 90k.