You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

No cards on Final table

BarrattG1BarrattG1 Member Posts: 46
Got to FT, thin brag, couldn't see cards for first hand, new sky format? ;)

Comments

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Exactly the same thing just happened,approx 00.45, final table, six handed in the rebuy mtt
  • Options
    BigHawk89BigHawk89 Member Posts: 627
    Its a glitch thats been happening for a while now.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430

@BarrattG1

@BigHawk89 is correct, this is an unfortunate glitch which has existed for some time, & has proven impossible to resolve.

Fingers crossed it will disappear soon though. ;)
  • Options

@BarrattG1

I had a quick look at Sharky to see how you ended up - 6th place, congrats.

However, every question in life seems to begat another question, & I noticed you played all night last night/this morning, right through to 9am, nom-stop Heads Up Hypers, scores of them, right through until 9am.

So my question is, what exactly did you do with yourself between 0400 & 0630 whilst the site was closed for maintenance?

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    Tikay10 said:

@BarrattG1

@BigHawk89 is correct, this is an unfortunate glitch which has existed for some time, & has proven impossible to resolve.

In reply to bolded bit - Is this a frivolous response, or do you actually know that the 'IT' team are working on the problem?. Together with the inability to open MTT lobbies (after a certain time), these little software errors are quite annoying now. I was led to believe that no improvements/fixes were going to be done until the takeover?

To @BarrattG1 - Not looking at your cards is not really a 'winning' strategy (remember the chat we had in the f/roll earlier in the evening ;) ) ..........BUT, well done on your FT.
  • Options
    Type your comment
    MAXALLY said:

Tikay10 said:

@BarrattG1

In reply to bolded bit - Is this a frivolous response, or do you actually know that the 'IT' team are working on the problem?. Together with the inability to open MTT lobbies (after a certain time), these little software errors are quite annoying now. I was led to believe that no improvements/fixes were going to be done until the takeover?

To @BarrattG1 - Not looking at your cards is not really a 'winning' strategy (remember the chat we had in the f/roll earlier in the evening ;) ) ..........BUT, well done on your FT.

Hi Alan,

It's neither.

The problem is insoluble on the current software, but as some point soon, and in all probability, it will disappear, along with the current software.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    Tikay10 said:

Type your comment

MAXALLY said:

Tikay10 said:

@BarrattG1

Hi Alan,

It's neither.

The problem is insoluble on the current software, but as some point soon, and in all probability, it will disappear, along with the current software.
    Gotcha....that is what I thought the case would be.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    The important question is, did you raise or fold?
  • Options
    Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177
    I always have a serious itch to just ram it in when this happens, perhaps not on a main FT though. congratulations on that btw.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    Ironpump1 said:

I always have a serious itch to just ram it in when this happens, perhaps not on a main FT though. congratulations on that btw.

Final tables make me very happy too
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    @BarrattG1

6th? you clearly played that hand badly then....
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Well, forgive me for being so bold, I got told,by skypoker Alex,that without screenshots ! Not a chance in ****,so a known glitch, specifically going to a final table, if it is not known, i.e, by an insignificant minnow nobody like myself, is a like it or lump it scenario.On the basis a known glitch exists,is it therfore not a caveat,all players,screenshot 9 8 7 going ( hopefully,miracuosly) to a final table, screenshot it,or jog on, or emtpy ypur browers cache! Oh,and p.s, expalined it all in the most well mannered and self depricating way, but oh well,just a known software glitch,and cavet empori
  • Options
    chrisdonkbchrisdonkb Member Posts: 128
    @BarrattG1 , had this on the Sunday’s major FT (thin brag). Table loaded and I caught a brief glimpse of my cards before they dissapeared, thought I had seen QQ in the BB but wasn’t certain and could have been KQo or similar as the cards went too fast. Gets around and the SB jams, covering my 20bb stack, cry call while not being able to see my hand and hoping to see QQ. Thankfully it was and held up but I’d have looked very silly if it wasn’t
  • Options
    IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    The solution - if you can type/hit keyboard quick enough - is to close the table as soon as it opens - and reopen the table from the lobby (table can be found under "My Sky Poker" tab - "My tables". On reopening the table the cards magically appear.
  • Options
    chrisdonkbchrisdonkb Member Posts: 128
    I’ll try that next time, thanks!
  • Options
    BarrattG1BarrattG1 Member Posts: 46
    So my question is, what exactly did you do with yourself between 0400 & 0630 whilst the site was closed for maintenance? I roasted a whole butternut squash, then made 4kg of a veggie pasta dish, watched some marvel 'runaways'. If I knew for sure that no one could see cards, I probably would of open jammed.
  • Options
    18AND5TIME18AND5TIME Member Posts: 479
    This happens when you have both tables open watching the action on the other table with 7 left. If the bubble bursts and the other players move to your table its ok, BUT, if its your table that closes and you move to the open table, then you have the issue. It wont allow you to sit and play open. the software sits you in your seat like you are still railing. Close table and re open usually works.