You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Free to Enter Forum Comp with a couple of decent prizes (value = £127)

1234568»

Comments

• K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    edited March 2019

I was only 7 minutes out I think?

Yeah I think you were missed off the small spreadsheet, looks like your the closest though.

• BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
    edited March 2019

@or8treacle On second look, you may be correct. Let me check.

UPHELD
    @or8treacle you are correct! Spreadsheet corrected. Looks like you won the second prize subject to confirmation @Tikay10

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,832
    ^^^^^
    Morning.

Yup, am fine with that, @or8treacle is the runner-up subject to no further appeals.

Am on the train heading home from Manchester, so will sort the prizes later today or tomorrow morning.

Keep your eyes peeled on the forum, more free to enter fun comps, with prizes, are imminent.
  • SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,026
    edited March 2019
    I was 2 minutes out (11.42)
    SidV79 said:

Hi @SidV79

Yes, but you only selected one of the finalists. We used "count back" (as mentioned on this thread last night) and others correctly nominated two of the finalists.

Does that make sense?

I'll look at it properly once I get back home and sorted, but I think that's the case.
    Tikay10 said:

SidV79 said:

Hi @SidV79

Yes, but you only selected one of the finalists. We used "count back" (as mentioned on this thread last night) and others correctly nominated two of the finalists.

Does that make sense?

I'll look at it properly once I get back home and sorted, but I think that's the case.
    Yes, just checked @Tikay10 is correct, it was narrowed down to entrants that had chosen 2 from last 8.

• or8treacleor8treacle Member Posts: 88
    Ty much appreciated. Always nice to win something for free.
  • tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,589
    Well done @or8treacle. Thought I was in with a chance last night after prediction that @benc would be first out then getting soooooo close on time. Maybe next time?

Morning all.

Great to see a decent field of entries, & I hope you all had a bit of fun, and maybe a sweat, along the way.

I'm going to settle this shortly, but just a reminder, these were the prizes you were playing for;

Winner - an SPT Las Vegas Semi Final Seat worth £94.

Runner-up - a £33 Main Event seat of your choosing.

Big thanks to Sky Poker for chucking in a few prizes, & to @Boxster for his invaluable help with collating the numbers. I was a bit busy last week, especially on Saturday, so it really helped.

Winner?

@johnjoe81

A remarkable set of predictions, the chances of selecting THREE of the eight finalists was very small indeed, & to top that, he got the finishing time almost spot on.

Well done you.

Runner up?

@or8treacle

Again, great effort, well done.

There were several "nearly but not quite", so it all worked rather well in the end.

There were some appeals about these results, so we will leave it open for appeals for another 24 hours, & if there are no valid objections, that's it, the results stand.

So, as it stands, we need @johnjoe81 to let me on this thread know which Sunday you wish to play your Vegas Semi Final. (I'll reply to your PM shortly, sorry for delay).

We will also need @or8treacle to let me know, on this thread, which £33 Main Event he wishes to play.

• or8treacleor8treacle Member Posts: 88
    I will go for Wednesday 13th main please @Tikay10. Way above my normal stake but hopefully won't finish last! Thanks again.

I will go for Wednesday 13th main please @Tikay10. Way above my normal stake but hopefully won't finish last! Thanks again.

OK Bud, I'll sort that.

Just enjoy it, & you'll be fine.
  • hazelwoo05hazelwoo05 Member Posts: 53
    GL all

GSmith13
    TimmyRaRa
    RSPCA12
    Ooooops bit late
    What were the results?
  • K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027