You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Forum Triple Takedown -March Thread Sky Poker Tour Glasgow 29th -31st March 2019 Seat to be won!!

12346»

Comments

• Kahuna96Kahuna96 Member Posts: 40
    Didn't realise you had to play all 3 in a week for it to count, would've had a score of 28 this week which would've put me 2nd for the month. Absolutely gutted as I couldn't play the first one :(
  • BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,460
    Kahuna96 said:

Didn't realise you had to play all 3 in a week for it to count, would've had a score of 28 this week which would've put me 2nd for the month. Absolutely gutted as I couldn't play the first one :(

@Kahuna96 yes mate always been play all three. Well played anyway and unlucky that you couldn't play FTT1.
    But you would have been third with 30.33 if my calculations are correct.
    Good luck next month

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,511
    edited March 2019
    Kahuna96 said:

Good job you didnt play all 3 then, as you would have pushed me out of my 3rd spot, lol. If you find yourself in this situation again, reg for all 3 games. As the 1st two games are deepstacks, you could 'blind out' before you are able to start to play.

^^^^ Actually, the LATE REG is for 5 levels now, so you could always reg game one late too (8pm ish). Good luck next month....ish B)
    Boxster said:

Kahuna96 said:

@Kahuna96 yes mate always been play all three. Well played anyway and unlucky that you couldn't play FTT1.
    But you would have been third with 30.33 if my calculations are correct.
    Good luck next month

Thanks for clearing it up for me. Guess I'll just have to finish 1st next month haha
  • BoomswitchBoomswitch Member Posts: 388

Weekly Team League Table For 15/03/19.
    Congrats to this weeks winners THS.
    Very well played all points scorers.

• BoomswitchBoomswitch Member Posts: 388

Final Monthly Team League Table For March.
    Very well played this months winners THS.
    See you all again in April.

• j3onoj3ono Member Posts: 2,072
    Kahuna96 said:

I'll sort you out some free entry tonight :)
    Well played
    Jon
  • weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,679
    Would like to have a try at this for a wee change could you put me in for outlaws
    j3ono said:

Kahuna96 said:

I'll sort you out some free entry tonight :)
    Well played
    Jon

Legend, thank you so much <3