You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Easter UKOPS Day 1 - the schedule.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475
edited April 2019 in Poker Chat
Evening.

UKOPS starts tomorrow (Tuesday), & this is the Day 1 schedule.

19:00 UKOPS 01 Bounty Hunter £3,000 £22 10 3,000

19:30 UKOPS 02 PLO £1,500 £22 10 4,000

20:00 UKOPS 03 Bounty Hunter £20,000 £110 12 10,000

20:30 UKOPS 04 Bounty Hunter £2,500 £5.50 10 3,000

21:00 UKOPS 05 Rebuy £5,000 £22 10 2,000

21:30 UKOPS 06 Turbo Bounty Hunter £2,000 £11 7 3,000

22:00 UKOPS 07 Turbo Bounty Hunter £4,000 £55 7 5,000

UKOPS 02, 03, 04 & 05 have unlimited rebuys or re-entries until Late Reg closes. UKOPS 07 has one re-entry availble if you wish.

Comments

• Options

Don't forget there is a Leaderboard, winner gets a Vegas package, & there is £2,000 worth of cash prizes for 2nd to 30th.

Details are here;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/poker-promotions/ukops-leaderboard

• Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Will you be treating us to Tikay's daily round-ups?
  • Options
    Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177
    I'm looking forward to having a crack at the PLO if I last beyond late reg i'll be chuffed.
  • Options

@Duesenberg

Not sure "treating" is the correct adjective, but all being well, they will appear daily, yes.
  • Options
    Ironpump1 said:

I'm looking forward to having a crack at the PLO if I last beyond late reg i'll be chuffed.

Fold more. That's always been my strategy to last longer.

GL to you (& Guitar Bloke), hope you both have a successful UKOPS.
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Thanks Tikay, excellent news.

I'll keep an eye out for myself in the 'bringing up the rear' section :).
  • Options

Thanks Tikay, excellent news.

I'll keep an eye out for myself in the 'bringing up the rear' section :).

Ha, so now I know you read them. Excellent news.

• Options
    IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    Tikay10 said:

@Duesenberg

Not sure "treating" is the correct adjective, but all being well, they will appear daily, yes.
    Treating is definately the correct adjective :smiley: . I look forward to them every day and enjoy reading them - as I'm sure do lots of others. I'm just not very good at remembering to say thank you for doing them!

So THANK YOU x (still looking forward to the Tikay bestseller - as long as it's not totally about concrete and bridges :wink: )
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    Tikay10 said:

Ironpump1 said:

Fold more. That's always been my strategy to last longer.

GL to you (& Guitar Bloke), hope you both have a successful UKOPS.
    NIT ALERT
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    IrishRose said:

Tikay10 said:

@Duesenberg

Treating is definately the correct adjective :smiley: . I look forward to them every day and enjoy reading them - as I'm sure do lots of others. I'm just not very good at remembering to say thank you for doing them!

So THANK YOU x (still looking forward to the Tikay bestseller - as long as it's not totally about concrete and bridges :wink: )

Thanks Rose @IrishRose

I'm not in need or fishing for folks to say "thanks", but sometimes when you do these & not a soul comments for 4 or 5 days in a row it does get a little disheartening.

I don't blame anyone though, it's how things are these days, so many other & better things to do. As a Society, we want to read stuff but we don't have time or inclination to produce stuff.

At the moment, all I see, read & hear is stuff about Game of Thrones. I mean, grown-ups are raving about a children's TV programme. What strange times we live in.

There was a great documentary on TV last week about the annual cycle of Oak trees, but I bet barely anyone watched it.
  • Options
    pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
    Hi Tony,
    I, along with many others, read and enjoy lots of the posts on the forum. I look forward to them everyday.
    I bet the annual cycle of the Oak trees was a thrilling watch. Which was it the tour de Epping or the tour de Sherwood?
    Will you be playing in UKOPS no.2 tonight?
  • Options
    pompeynic said:

Hi Tony,
    I, along with many others, read and enjoy lots of the posts on the forum. I look forward to them everyday.
    I bet the annual cycle of the Oak trees was a thrilling watch. Which was it the tour de Epping or the tour de Sherwood?

Was a great watch as it happens, "Nature's Greatest Survivor".

Not sure it's still available on i-player though;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06fq03t

Tonight's UKOPS PLO? It's not out of the question, depends on a few things. Really busy right now & might try & get away from the Lappie for a few hours. Very tempted though.... ;)

GL if you play it mate, the practice will come in handy for when you & me head Downtown Vegas to Binions or Golden Nugget to play a little PLO8.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    pompeynic said:

Hi Tony,

big +1

Many Thanks in advance of your literary masterpieces ...... wooden bicycles...hmmmmmm
    I've enjoyed the 'Secrets of Egypt's Valley of the Kings' on CH4, though have to watch them at 1am as they aren't mrs. MISTY's 'cup of tea'
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,032
    Afternoon Tikay,
    I also love to read your reviews, even though I do not comment very often and as @pompeynic states "along with many others..." look forward to reading these posts every day. Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    UKOPS 02 not in the lobby at the moment whereas all the others for today are, any idea as to why this is Tikay?

p.s hope to see you at the tables in this mate
  • Options
    SidV79 said:

UKOPS 02 not in the lobby at the moment whereas all the others for today are, any idea as to why this is Tikay?

p.s hope to see you at the tables in this mate

I can see it mate @SidV79

Try this;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=33511923&guid=74835a29-6b48-42c5-a65b-4d55ba151911

Does that help?
  • Options

Is anyone else unable to see UKOPS 02 (PLO) in the Lobby?

If so, post on here please so I can report it to Upstairs.

If it is the case (hope it's not), it may be connected with the Adobe Update problem that arose end of last week. I'm told that if you use "Chrome" it might still be an issue, but it's fine on the Browsers.

• Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    edited April 2019
    Tikay10 said:

If it is the case (hope it's not), it may be connected with the Adobe Update problem that arose end of last week. I'm told that if you use "Chrome" it might still be an issue, but it's fine on the Browsers.

Dont know if connected , but do you remember a post back along about not being able to see any plo games on mobile app ...but visible through the browser on the desktop.
  • Options
    Thanks for the link Tikay as have used that to reg.
    I use "Chrome" and still unable to see it in the lobby, either 'All' or 'UKOPS' tabs
  • Options

Tikay10 said:

Dont know if connected , but do you remember a post back along about not being able to see any plo games on mobile app ...but visible through the browser on the desktop.
    Vaguely, yes.

I've passed Sid's comment upstairs anyway, just in case.

Fingers crossed it's visible now. It was always visible to me, as I looked a few times this morning at all the UKOPS stuff.