You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Be Worried If You Are All In With The Best Hand

cowboy59cowboy59 Member Posts: 26
edited December 2021 in Strategy
Have read and heard all the expert advice on sky but feel the need to again make the point to be very wary of being all in on tournaments on this site . Have to make the point that more often than not best hand loses and more so it is the river card that bites as two outers are remarkably common . This post will be met with all the regular responses from the site experts that spend more time in the forums than at the tables i play most days and have done for about 8 years so feel i have witnessed this so many times ! So please to those of you that come up with the ........ list the hand history comments ! Get to the tables and see for yourself as the people that play are the ones who agree with me .

Comments

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Please tell us more, our bovine friend.
  • Options
    Exactly my point judging by the number of posts you make ! Maybe if you spent more time at the tables instead of reading your medical dictionary !
  • Options
    So you think Sky might be dodgy, but you have played here for 8 years? And continue to play here.

That's some interesting logic right there, my bovine friend.
  • Options
    I have learnt to accept how the system works and know when to and when not to play ! Also learned that the people like yourself that make personal insults are the ones that have the most to say ! Most of which is taken with a pinch of salt ! lol
    Hope that is some interesting logic to get your head around ..... Maybe consult your medical dictionary for a different diagnosis ?
  • Options
    Where's the personal insults? You're the one saying I need medical assistance.

Which is quite ironic, given your insane logic and postings.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    When I go all in with the worst hand ( say a 10% dog) I lose 9 out of 10 times, what am I doing wrong?
  • Options
    Bovine and insane ......... Those are rather insulting statements . I do hope this will be the last time i have to comment on your rudeness ?
  • Options
    Sorry tom but afraid my and plenty of others experiences find that to not be the case
  • Options
    cowboy59 said:

Bovine and insane ......... Those are rather insulting statements . I do hope this will be the last time i have to comment on your rudeness ?

Well your alias is Cowboy.
    Now, I imagine you think of yourself in some kind of John Wayne capacity with a name like that.....but I just think of you being a cow.....boy. You know, like an actual cow.

A bovine, if you will.

And yes, to continue playing on a site you believe to be dodgy is normal behaviour?
  • Options
    I am so sorry to say that with an alias like yours it is understandable that what you have to say has to be taken with ......... a considerable pinch of salt !
    It is clearly apparent that you have very little experience when it actually comes to playing on this site .......But are more than willing to tell people who do that they do not know what they are talking about !
    Look forward to your next insult as it is apparent that you can do very little else . But i must say that you are very amusing .
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol
  • Options
    cowboy59 said:

I am so sorry to say that with an alias like yours it is understandable that what you have to say has to be taken with ......... a considerable pinch of salt !
    It is clearly apparent that you have very little experience when it actually comes to playing on this site .......But are more than willing to tell people who do that they do not know what they are talking about !
    Look forward to your next insult as it is apparent that you can do very little else . But i must say that you are very amusing .
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

Over 6000 games on here, so yes I do have just a smidge of experience of playing on Sky.

So what is your actual beef then? No pun.
    Do you lose and blame the site?
    Does the river always dump you out?
    Are you a victim of 'lol Sky hands' and 'lol Sky set ups'?
    Are you just not very good at poker and looking for simple reasoning?

I'm all ears.....
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,146
    @cowboy59 if you think a site is bent why would you play nearly 18k games on it?
    That seems crazy
  • Options
    Over three times the number of games gives me a smidge more experience !
    Experience makes you understand how to make the most of how things work .Understanding how things work gives you a slight advantage that if you use in your favour can be beneficial !
    Only problem is the way the games unfold the outcome is shall we say ...... predictable beyond belief. Maybe this is why so many players raise issues over this subject !
  • Options
    HENDRIK ....... Maybe i have learnt how to play the system to my benefit ! Doesn't mean i have to agree with it !
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    cowboy59 said:

Experience makes you understand how to make the most of how things work .Understanding how things work gives you a slight advantage that if you use in your favour can be beneficial !
    Only problem is the way the games unfold the outcome is shall we say ...... predictable beyond belief. Maybe this is why so many players raise issues over this subject !

It tends to be inexperienced and/or losing players that raise issues over this subject.

From someone with a smidge more experience than you.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,160
    Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. Sometimes I break even.

Sometimes I get it in way ahead, sometimes I get it in miles behind.

Sometimes I bad beat opponents, sometimes I suffer a bad beat.

Sometimes someone posts something worth reading, Sometimes...............
  • Options
    cowboy59 said:

If you can predict the outcome, then I assume you are printing £££?
  • Options
    Well Edge all i can say is ...........

Sometime someone like you

May sometime

Post a comment that sometimes

Maybe worthwhile reading .....Sometime
  • Options
    No i am just a player who in the long term is a moderate winner !
  • Options
    cowboy59 said:

No i am just a player who in the long term is a moderate winner !

But you can predict the outcome of hands and games, surely you should be the biggest winner on the site.

Surely.