You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

beware mrs irishraver is back tonight / she is the better half off the mr irishrover / mrs irishrave

13»

Comments

• Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited February 2010

In Response to Re: beware mrs irishraver is back tonight / she is the better half off the mr irishrover / mrs irishraver couple!:

O k, so if i'm upto speed, what we're saying here is that the rover is'nt a good looking female but some dodgy looking geezer and the raver is his better half and not an addition to a sick "psycho" personia. In that case please accept my best wishes and goodluck, although i doubt if i will enjoy your company at the tables as i feel i have donated more then my fair share to your familys coffers.
    Posted by -TARAS-
    on behalf of the kids i wish to pass on this message,

"taras ty for your generous donations,

the ds and wii consoles are great,

we kids have one question for you,

are you Santa claus ? "

• Options
    -TARAS--TARAS- Member Posts: 394
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: beware mrs irishraver is back tonight / she is the better half off the mr irishrover / mrs irishraver couple!:
    In Response to Re: beware mrs irishraver is back tonight / she is the better half off the mr irishrover / mrs irishraver couple! : on behalf of the kids i wish to pass on this message, "taras ty for your generous donations, the ds and wii consoles are great, we kids have one question for you, are you Santa claus ? "
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    You're more then welcome m8 coz your a gent at the table but get the kids to substitute the milk for something a wee bit stronger next year.     
    Dont wish to appear picky but you ommitted to mention the two weeks in the Bahamas !