You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Big Holes in Hand History?

Trying to up my a game a little so what better than a few hand history reviews?

But am I right in thinking there is a serious problem with hand histories here?
If players fold before the flop their stack size is not shown, this may have been done because they're "Not in the hand"?
But the truth is they are in the hand and their stack sizes can have a big impact on preflop play and thought process!

Say for example in this hand tribalwand has a short stack, this may affect villain's decision to open here as he may get 3-bet shoved on? Similarly if this was a tournament and tribalwand was the big stack at the table villain may not want to open 4x and play a big pot with him if covered?

This makes hand history review pointless in most cases as I can't see the stacks I was playing against, which I do factor into my thought process - how can I review my thinking then in these spots?

Anyone else recognise this as an issue?

Comments

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Yes... I do.. plus more.. A LOT MORE.. but then... when it comes to No Limit Hold Em.. 6 handed,I am "clueless..not as 'good' as I think I am..I know..imposs 2 believe! Mite (bite) be a player.. or ten.. rate themselves.. better,than they really are.. Lov U babi..played U,,u got game..funny,innit.. no forum usual SUSPECTS..bothered a reply..run supreme..love pj XXX